Who's going to get what!?

gunsandbanjos said:
My grans quite nifty with the old Singer, could knock you one up from the off cuts of her carpet?

We could go into business Guns - The company I work for has an abundance of industrial sewing machines, we could whizz them out!!

Hi i am relatively new to the whole designer bag, but like most of you trapped!! i got my first mulberry a roxy in jan closely followed by eggplant mitzy a week later, however i am desperate for the cookie oak sbs, im guessing it will go to the sale, but has gone from online does this mean my only hope is stores? if so who knows where there is one? thankssss
Sorry they have sold out, that is why they were removed from online. They along with the cookie lily were really popular.

Ondrea said:
Go for foggy they are a beautiful colour and have virtually no colour transfer
issues a brilliant everyday bag, plaster pink could get very grubby.

Exactly - I have the foggy grey and I love it, so versatile :smile:
I'm sure you'll love it too, go for it :tup:

Designpurchaser said:
I've been tempted by that colour but not sure it would go with my clothes....what colours do you wear with it?

Basically it goes with almost everything, because the grey is a cool neutral shade..
I wear a lot of blue, also grey, white, purple and pink once a while and it's perfect with that. It also looks lovely with black or brighter colors such as yellow.

Probably the only color range it doesn't go with so well might be warm browns, such as beige, chocolate and so on. It's too cool and 'blueish' for that, I think.

Hope this can help you decide :smile:

Basically it goes with almost everything, because the grey is a cool neutral shade..
I wear a lot of blue, also grey, white, purple and pink once a while and it's perfect with that. It also looks lovely with black or brighter colors such as yellow.

Probably the only color range it doesn't go with so well might be warm browns, such as beige, chocolate and so on. It's too cool and 'blueish' for that, I think.

Hope this can help you decide :smile:
Wow I didn't think it would be so versatile, thank you, it's a lovely colour. Is there a pic of yours on the forum anywhere? Alexa library?

Last edited:
Does any well-informed or prophetic person have a clue as to the sales start date? I have asked round the London branches and nobody's telling if they know. Harrods starts on Saturday 16th so if must be pretty close. Does the sale come on-line first thing in the morning before the shops open? Help!!!!

steph22 said:
Wasn't it afternoon time online started during xmas sales 2011? Maybe .com are watching us here and teasing us :graucho:

The December time was afternoon yes. I remember I kept hitting the refresh button every few minutes as I was sure I had the right day! The June one last year I remember logging on about 7am & getting a bag with the sale price even before they had put the "sale" section up showing discounts.