Who's going to get what!?

Cocorose said:
Does any well-informed or prophetic person have a clue as to the sales start date? I have asked round the London branches and nobody's telling if they know. Harrods starts on Saturday 16th so if must be pretty close. Does the sale come on-line first thing in the morning before the shops open? Help!!!!

It starts in store this Saturday.... Not sure about .com

I've been eyeing a Harriet satchel for ages, but actually decided a few weeks ago not to get one because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy a bag from the AW12 when they're available in shops. But if they really are -50% straight away... I might just cave and order one. Then I can model it at home and decide if I really really love it - and return it if I don't.

I am going to get a black Harriet purse though, that I have already decided. I'm always looking for a smaller purse. :smile:

I just ordered a Harriet in the sale in nightshade blue with rose hardware - hope I love it because I shouldn't have ordered it really! :smile:

Having checked out m.com USA, I'm tempted by Evelina or possibly Taylor. Has anyone seen the Summer Khaki colour irl, how light is it? I'm totally in love with the Fudge Evelina but not sure it would stay pristine with me...

The December time was afternoon yes. I remember I kept hitting the refresh button every few minutes as I was sure I had the right day! The June one last year I remember logging on about 7am & getting a bag with the sale price even before they had put the "sale" section up showing discounts.

Haha obsessed??? :P

Lili, I've seen various bags in summer khaki, it's very similar to last winter's Birdsnest colour, so a light neutral that would work well all year round with lots of things. It would defintely need more babying than oak, and you would have to watch it with dark jeans, but it's not so light that you'd be fretting over it getting grubby all the time.

Hi i am relatively new to the whole designer bag, but like most of you trapped!! i got my first mulberry a roxy in jan closely followed by eggplant mitzy a week later, however i am desperate for the cookie oak sbs, im guessing it will go to the sale, but has gone from online does this mean my only hope is stores? if so who knows where there is one? thankssss

Hi, if you're still interested there is an oak cookie sbs in Hoopers in Harrogate.

I was debating this too. Think the tote will be good for work but on the otherhand I think I might get bored of it too quick.

Yes, I'm having the same doubts. However, I love that it has a zipper in the top, and that there is an outer pocket (something I'm always missing in other Muls)
And the price with 50% will be very good...

Lili, I've seen various bags in summer khaki, it's very similar to last winter's Birdsnest colour, so a light neutral that would work well all year round with lots of things. It would defintely need more babying than oak, and you would have to watch it with dark jeans, but it's not so light that you'd be fretting over it getting grubby all the time.

Thanks Cocorose, I'm debating how much usage I would get out of the Fudge/Khaki compared to the Black. I'm so boring and if in doubt go for black but I did set out with the intention of a more neutral toned bag.