Who's going to get what!?

Thanks!

And it saves the 'stress' of trying to buy online tomorrow - now I can have a look around the mulberry sales in store and have a good browse knowing I have bought my wish-list items!

Bad mistake though, not even on my radar but I saw the green grass lily today and it was lovely! :P

Oooooo that sounds dangerous (green lily). Do we even know if the mulberry online starts tomorrow? I so hope I get what I've been waiting for :smile:

Congrats! Would be great to see a pic of this one on. I would really like to go for a more neutral shade, to cheer up my darker winter coats. Do you think it is a shade/bag that you might use through the winter months? I only ask as I don't use my oak Mitzy as much in winter, however it's the buffalo leather one, if it was pebbled leather I probably would.:P

I think I would use it in the winter as well. I did originally buy it to have a lighter coloured summer bag but because the corners are a darker khaki and the main colour is quite neutral I can see me wearing this - looks good with browns especially. Will do a reveal pic when my camera is sorted - needs a new sd card which may come today! :smile:

Popped into Selfridges today, how could I resist a cheaper bargain than on .com?!

Alexas were marked at 30% off rather than the 20% that Mulberry.com do - so I found a rather nice little mini Alexa in foggy grey!

Hi,

I went into a House of Fraser, the Mulberry concession today and they had some bags at 50% off, lots at 20 - 30%. The staff there said that Mulberry would be on sale on Saturday not tomorrow.

I picked up a belt bag in silky snake oak - they were all 1/2 price so some were only £100.

and a Plaster pink lily (£150 reduction)

Hi,

I went into a House of Fraser, the Mulberry concession today and they had some bags at 50% off, lots at 20 - 30%. The staff there said that Mulberry would be on sale on Saturday not tomorrow.

I picked up a belt bag in silky snake oak - they were all 1/2 price so some were only £100.

and a Plaster pink lily (£150 reduction)

Congrats for your buys! And a Mulberry sale on Saturday is a much better option! :smile:

thank you - it was a bit naughty as I got a cookie bayswater a few weeks ago! I left behind the lily in green and now think maybe i shouldn't have. I went with the plaster pink as I don't have a patent bag to date. (that was my justification for buying)

The member of staff that said it was now saturday told me that she had been on some training at Mulberry and thats when she was told. Also that the staff get a discount but have to wait a week from the start of the mulberry sale before then can buy anything with the discount. I bet they feel like hiding some of the things they like!