Travel Where in The World Have You Been ??

Spain, Portugal, Israel, Greece, France, Italy, Switzerland, Luxemburg Mexico and my favorite The Bahamas I want to go back to Italy this winter...maybe back to Paris, too

I'm from CA.. LA specifically. i live in la jolla now because i go to school here. :smile:

ive been to new york, mass, florida, nevada.. that's all i can remember for now.

i've traveled to germany, france, mexico, and china. wow! i haven't been to too many places! =/

i would love to go to japan and switzerland and go back to germany some time. i also plan on studying abroad in england and then going to grad school and living in new york.

I love to travel and have been to Australia, New Zealand, The Figi Islands, Canada, Mexico, England, Ireland, Wales, France, Holland, Bermuda, a whole bunch of islands in the Carribean, as well as many, many states in the U.S.

I was born and raised in Alberta, but I've been too:
British Colombia, Ontario, Quebec, Hawaii, California, Utah, Arizona, Florida, the Caribean, Mexico, St Maarten, and Hondouras.

Born in Malaysia, now live in New Zealand

Have been to:
Singapore
Hong Kong
China (Shanghai)
Australia (Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane)
Fiji
US (California, Las Vegas, Madison(for work))
Mexico (side trip)
Thailand (Bangkok)
Japan (Tokyo)

This June going to France, Greece and Hong Kong. And back to Malaysia in August.

Would love to visit: India, Italy and Japan again.

I'm in New Jersey and I've been to:

In the US: Jersey right up to Maine

Outside: London - 2x, Paris, Heidelberg, Amsterdam, Brussels, Acapulco - 6x, Cancun, Cosemel, Grand Cayman, St Thomas, St Maarten, Dominica, Old San Juan, Barbados, Torolla, and Bahamas.

Basically I like anything with an ocean. As long as I'm near the ocean, I'm happy.

Hi - I am from the UK and live between here and Marbella/Puerto Banus at different times of the year. I have just returned from a 3 month trip starting from the UK-South Africa-Singapore-Hong Kong-Perth. WA- Sydney-Sth Island New Zealand-Nth Island New Zealand-back to Sydney - Dubai - London it was amazing and apart from hating the vile weather here in the Uk after all the sun in the Southern Hemisphere, I am finding it very difficult to settle down to "normal" life again - so planning a trip to China in Sept.

Im from Scotland in the UK.

I am very fortunate to have visited some beautiful countries in the world: spain, portugal, florida,(stop over in LA and NewZealand) when flying to Australia. Dubai, singapore, Lanzarote, Tenerife and Majorca.

There are lots of other islands that I would like to visit in the sun!

Born and bred in Singapore.

Didn't travel until 1988 when I went to Perth, Australia (it was lovely).

1989 - Hectic two-week tour of England, Germany (Cologne), Switzerland (Lucerne), France (Paris), Belgium (a few hours in Brussels, I think :biggrin: ), Holland

1990 - Turkey - loved it!

1995 - England (about 12 days)

Been to Johor Bahru (Malaysia) a couple of times to shop and had a very enjoyable time in Kuching (Sarawak) many years ago.

Would love to go to England again (Liverpool).

I am from the United Kingdom, which is where I currently live.

I have lived in MI and AL in the US, and have visited CA, AZ, NV, NE, IA, IN, IL, OH, PA, LA, MS and FL.

I have also been to Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Malta, Cyprus, Greece, Israel, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.

Lucie_lou said:
I am from the United Kingdom, which is where I currently live.

I have lived in MI and AL in the US, and have visited CA, AZ, NV, NE, IA, IN, IL, OH, PA, LA, MS and FL.

I have also been to Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Malta, Cyprus, Greece, Israel, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.

Sounds fantastic,:nuts: Thanks for posting.

hmm ..
i lived in Florida ...
and London ..

I visited many places in the US ..
Los Angelos..
Irvine ..
Anaheim ..
Orlando ..
New York ..
Washington ..
Atlanta ..
Portland ..
New Mexico ..
Houston ..
Phenix ..
I also visited places in Europe ..
Geneva ..
Paris ..
Ziurich ..

hmmmmmmmm
that is what i can remember .... :smile:

I'm from the UK as well- waves to other Brits.
I lived in America for a while - New York, Vermont, New Jersey and San Diego.
Have visited - Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Mexico, Gambia, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Barbados and Grenada.