Travel Where in The World Have You Been ??

I have lived in:
1. Philippines (18 years)
2. USA (4 years)
3. Spain (2 and half years)
4. Brazil (7 months)
5. Switzerland (5 years ... until now)

I have travelled to:
1. Argentina
2. Chile (including Easter Island)
3. Uruguay
4. Brazil
5. Peru
6. Ecuador
7. Mexico
8. Puerto Rico
9. Bahamas
10. all over the USA
11. Canada
12. Philippines
13. Thailand
14. China (including mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau)
15. Singapore
16. Malaysia
17. Indonesia
18. Japan
19. Russia
20. Hungary
21. Poland
22. Turkey
23. Iceland
24. Sweden
25. Denmark
26. Finland
27. Belgium
28. The Netherlands
29. Germany
30. France
31. Austria
32. Spain
33. Portugal
34. Italy (including Vatican)
35. Switzerland
36. United Kingdom (England and Scotland)
37. Tanzania

I would love to go to Mongolia, Norway, and New Zealand

Sanguar said:
Wow^ you might be the Queen of Travel. Is your passport full of stamps????

Thanks... yeap. I ran out of pages before my passport expires. So, I always need to renew way in advance.

If I add airports, then I've also been to Taiwan and South Korea ... but airports don't really count. :biggrin:

I was born in the US, traveled around the country but internationally have been to: Toronto, Windsor, Vienna, Paris, London, Brussels, Florance, Rome, Venice, Istanbul, Interlocken, Amsterdam, Manila, Taipei, Tainun, Kaoshung.

This summer tentatively I am going to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and Taipei. I may also go to London, the Greek Isles, a random city in Spain, Singapore, and Bangkok.

i was born in nj and lived in nj all my life. my parents don't travel so i've only been around the east coast - ny, pa, de, md, vt, va, fl, dc. last year i went to san diego w/ my bf. i went to the philippines this past january with my sister and my dad. i was supposed to go to las vagas in june and europe in september but i'm buying a condo so no $$ for vacation. =( maybe in a few years.

Reading this, I have to travel more. :biggrin:

I've also been to the Vatican.

I want to go to Cuba, Antartica, South Africa, Kenya or Tanzania (on safari), India, Russia, Hungary, Egypt, Moracco, Tibet, Burma. Actually I want to go anywhere I've never been before. :biggrin:

I am from Europe and love to travel with my family and hubby.

Overseas I have been to:
-Japan loved Tokyo and all the nice friendly people there!
-Korea
-Italy
-France
-Denmark
-Finland
-Norway
-Sweden
-Mexico
-Thailand
-Malaysia
-USA (only once)
-Bahrain
-Germany
-Sri Lanka
-Bali

I would like to visit: Nepal, St Barts, India and Marrakech!

outside of the us i have only been to Puerto Rico and only because its were i am from. i have lived in california and now live in nj. have traveled to the surrounding state and have visited florida and canada.i wish i could travel but all in due time.

I am from South Africa, grew up in the South ( Louisiana, Arkansas, Kentucky, Texas), and moved to Hong Kong three years ago with my husband. I have since travelled to the Phillippines and Thailand (we were in Phuket during the tsunami), but have not been anywhere exciting lately!!! I need a vacation.......

I love to travel. Been all over the US...except for the middle, Hawaii, and Alaska, but I expacially love New England, the South (esp. Savannah, Charlestown, Outer Banks) Florida, Arizona and California.

Been to Montreal and Quebec in Canada.

Love Europe, been to Florence, Venice, Paris, Provence, Marseilles, Loire Valley, Mt. St. Michel, Bruge, Brussels, Amsterdam, and all over England.

Love Caribean, been to Aruba, Peurto Rico, St. Thomas, and Bahamas.

Never been to Africa or S. America, but want to see Peru and the Sahara. Also pyramids. Wouldn't mind seeing some of Asia too. But first choices to go: Hawaii, and Australia/New Zealand:smile:

I have to get out more!

I have lived in Illinois all of my life. I have hit the midwest states and have visited Alaska, California, Arizona, Hawaii, Florida, Georgia, New York, Colorado, Arkansas and Louisiana. Outside the US has been limited to Bahamas, Jamaica and Puerto Rico. I would love to visit Europe (Italy and Spain) and Egypt.

Born in Korea, but raised in NY/NJ

I've been to Korea (most obvious) Russia, Czeck Republic, St. Lucia (for my honeymoon), PR

In the States, I think that I've been in/or driven through a lot of the states along interstate 80 and interstate 95.

Lived in Hong Kong and Toronto, Canada.

Travelled to:

Various states in the US, Malaysia, China, UK, France, Nepal, Thailand, S.Korea, Japan.

That's all I can think of for now..