Travel Where in The World Have You Been ??

Well, I was born in RI. I have lived in RI and Las Vegas. I've visited MA, CT, NH, CA, NV, and VT. I would love to visit England someday and may be going next year with my family!! Also would LOVE to visit Egypt!!

I was born in a small town near Akron, Ohio, then we moved to the DC area. College in NC & KY. One semester in Venice, IT. Business/personal travel throughout the US. Lots of personal travel in western Europe.

Born in Los Angeles, California. Lived in Boston, Tokyo (spent almost all my summers there also since age 13 plus 2 years after college), Singapore, Hong Kong (briefly), New York, and now San Francisco.

Been to most states on both coasts and drove through the country from NY to CA (but haven't seen much north of KS!). I've also been to England, Scotland, France, Costa Rica, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Canada, and Mexico.

I also really want to go to Egypt! Also, Italy, Germany (to visit a good friend of mine), and Brazil... :smile:

im from Philippines and i've been to...

US- California, New York, Florida, Las Vegas, Washington DC, Chicago, Seattle, Guam and etc.
Europe- France, Greece, Rome, Florence, Venice, Amsterdam, London, Portugal, Munich, Frankfurt, Bavaria.
Asia- Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Malaysia
Australia- Sydney
Africa- Egypt!
Middle East- Dubai and Karachi
Canada- Vancouver, Toronto and Winnipeg

i love travelling!!! this Christmas season I might go back to Sydney and Melbourne, Australia or Visit San Francisco, CA again. Then on Summer (April-May) were going back to Europe and visit Turkey, Belgium, Russia, Monaco, Venice (again), and etc.:yahoo:

Here are some of my favorite photos or destination...:love:

Athens, Greece
greece.jpg
Sintra, Portugal
portugal.jpg
Absolut Icebar London, England
icebar.jpg
Egypt
egypt2.jpg
Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy
trevi.jpg

I am a US citizen born in Stuttgart, Germany. Years Later, moved back to Augsburg, Germany.
Lived in
Ft. Huachuca, Arizona
Monterey, California
Washington, DC
Phoenix, AZ
Back in N. California\

Visited;
All over California,
Arizona
Alabama
Virginia
Inlaws In New York
Maryland
Virginia
Florida
Hawaii
St. Thomas Virgin Islands
St John Virgin islands
Grand Cayman Islands
Cozumel
Dominican Republic
Cancun
St Maarten
Japan 2007

All across the Us including Hawaii, live in California. Have a place in Baja & travel in Mexico. We were in Paris for the Millinium & London, the Cotswolds & Avon the next year. My husband has been everywhere & I am so jealous of his travels.
We are going to Spain & Italy next year, then I would love to go to Ausralia, Dubai, Japan & Ireland. those are his favorite places so I know I'll like them too. It would be a dream trip to see the Pyramids in Egypt & the Holy land, but I'm scared to go near that area.

oki, was born in the Philippines, moved to Cali when I was 14, moved to Washington when I was 22, now back in Northern Cali but moving back to Washington state in a week.. I have been to: obviously, CA, WA, also, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Indiana, Tennessee, Colorado, Kansas, Arkansas.. the only other country I have been to is Canada.......

Lived in:

Australia (Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne)
New Zealand (Tauranga)
Netherlands (The Hague x 2)
Singapore

Travelled:
Around Australia & New Zealand
Indonesia (Bali & Bintan)
Fiji
London
New York
France (Paris & Strassbourg)
Austria (Innsbruck, Zell Am See, Salzburg)
Netherlands (all over)
Italy (Bologna and Florence)
Belgium (Brugge, Antwerp, Brussels)

Would love to go to:
Ireland
Japan

I live in NC. I have lived in Georgia.

I have visited: (listed by city and/or state)

South Carolina (Myrtle Beach)
Georgia (Savannah, lived in Milledgeville and Atlanta)
New York
New Jersey
Baltimore
Philadelphia
Hershey
Dallas
New Orleans
Los Angeles
France(Paris, Nice, Tours, Avignon)
Italy(Florence)
Toronto
Montreal
Switzerland(Geneva)
Oahu(Honolulu)
Hawa'i
D.C.
Alabama (Huntsville)
Las Vegas
Virginia(Richmond, Hampton, McLean)

born in london and recently became a u.s. citizen after more than 20 years in this country.

europe: england, spain, greece, italy, france, ireland, wales, scotland
americas: mexico, canada, california, nevada, new york, arizona, florida, maine, massachusets, d.c., ohio, pennyslvania, new jersey
asia: hong kong, china, thailand, macau
caribbean: st. thomas, st. john, puerto rico, dominican republic, belize, jamaica, cuba

Raspberry said:
Born and raised in Vancouver. Have visited Seattle, Toronto, Ottawa, NYC, Seoul (on layover), Hong Kong (three times) and Guangzhou (twice).

Hooray for updating!

I can now say that I've spent time in Dallas, Glasglow, Paris, and London, and Edmonton and Calgary on short layovers.

Born in Seattle, WA
Lived in:
Seattle WA and a few suburbs
4 years in Oregon at University

Visited:
Canada
USVI
Bahamas
Maritinique
St. Maarten
St. Kitts
Trinidad and Tobago
Dominica
USSR (before soviet union broke up...otherwise 3 republics)
Ukraine
Uzbekistan
Russia

Also:
UK
Denmark
Netherlands
Germany (both East and West in 1980s)
Austria
Hungary
Czech Republic
Croatia