Travel Where in The World Have You Been ??

US: GA, AL, FL, MS, LA, TX, OK, SC, NC, TN, KY, VA, WV, DE, MD, PA, NJ, NY, VT, MI, IL, NV, CA, WA (I THINK I got 'em all!)

Outside US: England (ALL over), St Lucia, Bahamas, Mexico

passerby said:
Been to Johor Bahru (Malaysia) a couple of times to shop and had a very enjoyable time in Kuching (Sarawak) many years ago.

Passerby, I'm originally from Kuching. Very much miss home. Hope you tried our famous Sarawak laksa when you were there!

I lived in Bordeaux/France for 3 years, stayed in Frankfurt/Germany, Kyoto/Japan, Seoul/Korea, Venice/Italy, Moscow/Russia, West End/London, Cork/Ireland. In the states, North Carolina, New York, New Jersey, and now live in San Francisco/California. I'm planning to visit China and maybe Hawaii, finally! (hate hot weather).

I live in the UK but have been to - Spain ( lots - brits love spain! ), France, Berlin in Germany ( fab, fab city ) Amsterdam.

Did a six week trip last year:
Australia - Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns, Perth, Margaret River ( lots of lovely wine grown here ), US - San Francisco ( what a great city - my fave! ), Las Vegas, Los Angeles and into the desert - lone pine - and to Lake Tahoe and Yosemite. Then Singapore too ( lots of shopping )

I have also been to Egypt and India - the state of Kerala to be exact. If you ever go to India go there it is stunning and I didn't get sick from the food once!

Oh yeh - Cuba. I know you US guys aren't allowed to go there - what a pity - it's a cool cool place.

Next year off to Thailand - yay!

I live in the UK but have been to - Spain ( lots - brits love spain! ), France, Berlin in Germany ( fab, fab city ) Amsterdam.

That is so true Katy, us Brits love Spain, I know had I not settled in the U.S, I would be living in Spain today.:love:

Jadore said:
hmm Ive been to NJ,FL,also the Dominican Republic !!!! its beautiful there!!! you guys should really go =D

My Husband announced a couple of days ago that for Vacation this year he wants us to go to The Dominican Republic, it sounds so exciting. I have a lot of Dominican friends here.

Pradasmeadow said:
My Husband announced a couple of days ago that for Vacation this year he wants us to go to The Dominican Republic, it sounds so exciting. I have a lot of Dominican friends here.

The Dominican Republic is a very beautiful island!,due to me being half dominican makes me like it more =D. Brad Pitt is building a hotel resort in Samana. I noticed the Dominican Republic is a more popular vacation getaway in Europe than the US.Everytime I go there I see mostly europeans. My favorite place in the Dominican Republic has to be Samana..its a tropical rainforest :love:

i was born in CT, lived in Botswana, South Africa, England, Florida, Dallas, Now Houston! visited Paris, Mauritius, India, Dubai, LA, Washington, Chicago, Toronto

I would love to go to Australia, and Italy - especially Milan!!

I was born in South Dakota (US), lived in Lincoln, NE, Lansing, MI, Eugene, OR & Hailey, ID

Other statets visited: CA (LA and SF and Hwy 101 to Oregon), WA, ID, WY, CO, NE, IA, IN, IL, OH, VA, WV, NC, PA, NY, NJ, MD, MO, KS

Outside US: England, Ireland, France, Canada

my places to go list is too long to write:P

Born in Los Angeles, CA
Lived in the following states:
California (of course) ;) , North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Georgia
Been to: All the other states except: Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota
Other countries visited: UK; Germany, France, Italy, Canada, Mexico

Born and lived in Alabama, lived in Orlando and San Diego

Been to GA, VA, TN, NY, NH, RI, AZ, OK, PA, DC, TX, MN, MI, IN, OH, WA, HI, CO, IL, SC, NC, MS, LA, NM, KY, Bahamas, England, Germany, Italy, Australia, Singapore. I'm tired...