Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

i laughed out loud when i saw the skinny girl stuff on the nightstand...strategically turned toward the camera.
then the big swig out of the bottle to calm her nerves.

luann is either a fantastic actress or a truly desperate fool... if she has money of her own, she should keep it and live a luxurious life, not mix her finances up with some man whore. she is so pathetic flashing that ring around, like a newly engaged sorority girl.

then again, she cheated on her last boyfriend with the pirate.

Skinny Girl is paying for product placement, it is actually in the credits... Promotional consideration furnished by Skinny Girl.

I think I read that when Bethenny and her SkinnyGirl returned to Bravo, it meant the other ladies couldn't promote their wares or talk about upcoming projects.

While I didn't want to hear another word about Sonja's toaster oven, I think it's pretty crappy to let Bethenny have free reign. There wasn't a single episode that didn't include skinnygirl.

It felt like the whole season was a skinny girl commercial. My friend bought some a few years ago when it was sort of a novelty. It was not very good. Lets just say if I ever have to break the news that a friends fiancé was seen making out with someone, I would not reach for skinny girl to calm myself down.

I think I read that when Bethenny and her SkinnyGirl returned to Bravo, it meant the other ladies couldn't promote their wares or talk about upcoming projects.

While I didn't want to hear another word about Sonja's toaster oven, I think it's pretty crappy to let Bethenny have free reign. There wasn't a single episode that didn't include skinnygirl.
It is crappy to give Bethenny free reign - especially when she can bash Sonja's proseco venture.
Another mistake by Andy (and Bethenny) - we don't want to watch a SkinnyGirl info commercial. It is ridiculous how many scenes happen to feature a SkinnyGirl product. I think it just creates resentment against the brand and given that alot of people don't like Bethhenny that's the last thing you want to do. Bethenny isn't as an astute businesswoman as she thinks she is.

That doesn't make sense that the other ladies can't flog their products since they talked about their products all season.
Sonja had a party for her Tipsy Girl and talked about it, Jules talked about her new drink product, Carol & Adam discuss their cookbook, even John had a party for his dry cleaning business

She did it all season, even before the divorce was final. Remember those Con Ed bills she opened at her office and complained about. They were for "her" apartment that Jason was staying in (with Bryn on his weeks). There were other incidences too.

Does Jason have a job? I'm just wondering why he couldn't pay the utilities while he was living there?

Bethenny isn't as an astute businesswoman as she thinks she is
I think so too, she was extremely lucky and her underdog/Cindirella story got great exposure and was really touching, now she needs to go away, her one liners are no longer funny and she's embarrassing herself. I cringe every time she squeezes some vulgarity thinking it's hilarious. Repeating every single phrase 11 times is even more annoying.
When she was explaining her Pinkerton moves to LuAnn, going to the restaurant, questioning employees about who Tom was making out with, I thought that was just crazy. She does seems crazy with all the unnatural shaking and crying. What was she crying about? Who receives incriminating texts about a person she doesn't even know making out in the bar at 2am?!

^ Bethenny went to the restaurant and questioned the employees? I must have missed that. I heard her cop to calling the restaurant and asking the manager what night the bartender in the pics was working that week so she'd have her info straight when Lu and Tom would claim it happened a different night etc
The only person I heard went to the restaurant to talk to the employees was Tom with Lu at his side trying to buy them off to change their story and then calling Dorinda threatening her to go along with it

Does Jason have a job? I'm just wondering why he couldn't pay the utilities while he was living there?

I remember that scene and at first I was thinking, 'why did the bill come to HER office'? Unless it was set up to make it seem like Jason (for whatever reason didn't pay the bill). Because my bills come to my home, not my office.

That doesn't make sense that the other ladies can't flog their products since they talked about their products all season.
Sonja had a party for her Tipsy Girl and talked about it, Jules talked about her new drink product, Carol & Adam discuss their cookbook, even John had a party for his dry cleaning business

Exactly what I was going to say. They even showed Ramona's wine a few times.

^ Bethenny went to the restaurant and questioned the employees? I must have missed that. I heard her cop to calling the restaurant and asking the manager what night the bartender in the pics was working that week so she'd have her info straight when Lu and Tom would claim it happened a different night etc
The only person I heard went to the restaurant to talk to the employees was Tom with Lu at his side trying to buy them off to change their story and then calling Dorinda threatening her to go along with it
Bethenny went the next day she said, asking who Tom was making out with and she also knows the manager of the place.

Bethenny went the next day she said, asking who Tom was making out with and she also knows the manager of the place.

Oh ok, I thought she didn't get the pics until she was in Miami. She did say she called and spoke to the manager but she never said who she was, she indicated she was the lady in the pics by telling the manager she was there that night and got wasted and made out with some guy and then the manager confirmed that happened
As much as I don't like Bethenney I couldn't care if she took the pics herself, Tom cheated and got caught. Tom and Lu can try and spin this however they want - Bethenny's out to get us, to break us apart etc. Tom is the one who betrayed Lu, not Bethenny but because she doesn't want to be mad at Tom, she's venting all her anger at the wrong person