Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Yes, makes you wonder!
Also, a few episodes back when Lu had her dinner to introduce Tom to her "friends", she didn't invite her BFF Sonja (who she was living with). Hmmm, wonder why? because she knew Sonja already knows Tom?!

So true! I'm sure Luann knew. She has a way with turning the other cheek. She's still with the damn guy.

Reactions: limom
Classic Bethenny! Crying in the fetal position because the Tom/Lu scandal is about her, and then making sure to swig SkinnyGirl on camera. She must take a case of that crap with her wherever she goes.

Really Andy?

Bethenny seems to be taking acting lessons from the Heather Dubrow School of Drama.
Also thought that Bethenny playing girl detective and calling up the hotel to get more dirt on Tom was low. She really had it in for Luann.

I thought that was very suspicious. Lots of famous people go to the Regency, I think more for breakfast, but what do I know. Are the bartender and the manager going to blab the details about something to a woman on the phone purporting to be the famous Bethenny Frankel?. That would be so unprofessional. I'm beginning to doubt the whole story. Who knows.

I'd love to know how much money Tom has though. And I'd love to see his apartment, and his digs (or his parents digs) in Palm Beach.

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
I thought that was very suspicious. Lots of famous people go to the Regency, I think more for breakfast, but what do I know. Are the bartender and the manager going to blab the details about something to a woman on the phone purporting to be the famous Bethenny Frankel?. That would be so unprofessional. I'm beginning to doubt the whole story. Who knows.

I'd love to know how much money Tom has though. And I'd love to see his apartment, and his digs (or his parents digs) in Palm Beach.

Exactly what I was thinking!!

Last night's show (and the prior one) were just priceless. First of all, has Andy purchased stock in the "Skinny Girl" product .. seriously?!?! .. how many times did we see the bottles?

While I agree that Bethenny (obviously) went overboard in getting all the "details" about Tom's 'forgotten episode' at the Regency, what really struck me was exactly what many others have said .. LuAnn seemed to be more concerned about the fact that it was in a public place as opposed to what he had done. The piece-de-resistance to me, was the phone conversation that he then had with Dorinda, tell her "what" the story was going to be? ... seriously????? LuAnn reminds me of (former) friends that I had who were in a similar situation, where I had to be the person to let them know about their douche-bag fiance's, for them just to say that I was jealous and/or didn't want their happiness .. bla bla bla. I believe in sisterhood big-time, and if a guy is pulling this crap .. especially before my friend marries them, I am for sure going to let them know .. BUT, sadly, some women (LuAnn types) just don't want to hear it and are SO DESPERATE that they are going to make you (and others) look like the bag 'guys'. Sadly, in every single one of these circumstances that I was involved in, 'lo and behold .. sure enough, the (now) husband turned out to be EXACTLY what I told my friend and then they would call me crying their eyes out. Sorry, but I just don't have a lot of sympathy for women who are so stupid and that insecure that they can't be by themselves and enjoy life without having a man there to make it "complete". Ladies .. you CAN have a very fulfilling life without having to be married!!!!

i laughed out loud when i saw the skinny girl stuff on the nightstand...strategically turned toward the camera.
then the big swig out of the bottle to calm her nerves.

luann is either a fantastic actress or a truly desperate fool... if she has money of her own, she should keep it and live a luxurious life, not mix her finances up with some man whore. she is so pathetic flashing that ring around, like a newly engaged sorority girl.

then again, she cheated on her last boyfriend with the pirate.

Doesn't Bravo automatically get a cut of Skinny Girl revenues?

I'm not surprised Lu forgave Tom. When she starts out the relationship all giddy-up and calling him soul mate and shouting about how "he wants to marry me!" (I would have said I want to marry him, but whatevs) after 30 seconds of dating, you know that long term compatibility, knowing and truly trusting this guy, having him prove himself worthy, are not her priorities. She just wants to be hitched. That's it. She needs that validation that someone wants to marry her. It doesn't matter that Tom cheated on her. She only cares that Tom still wants to marry her. So it's all good. If this marriage happens, I won't be surprised if it quickly becomes an open one as well, because Lu would rather accommodate in a marriage than not be married. I don't side eye that when people do that for kids, or because breaking marriage vows is not an option to them. But if the accommodation is because of an unhealthy neediness, then yeah, better to move along.

Reactions: Gblb

I'm not surprised Lu forgave Tom. When she starts out the relationship all giddy-up and calling him soul mate and shouting about how "he wants to marry me!" (I would have said I want to marry him, but whatevs) after 30 seconds of dating, you know that long term compatibility, knowing and truly trusting this guy, having him prove himself worthy, are not her priorities. She just wants to be hitched. That's it. She needs that validation that someone wants to marry her. It doesn't matter that Tom cheated on her. She only cares that Tom still wants to marry her. So it's all good. If this marriage happens, I won't be surprised if it quickly becomes an open one as well, because Lu would rather accommodate in a marriage than not be married. I don't side eye that when people do that for kids, or because breaking marriage vows is not an option to them. But if the accommodation is because of an unhealthy neediness, then yeah, better to move along.

No, Bethenny explained on her talk show, she was the first to invent a product on a reality show and at the time, Bravo did not put into contracts they get a cut. Because of her success with Skinny Girl, there is a rule now, that reality shows get a cut of products endorsed on their shows.

Reactions: Deco

Article explains why they don't get a cut from her. They might get something now, when she came back to the show, but didn't before.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bethenny-frankel-skinnygirl-sale-181124