Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

In the previews for the Skinny Girl Commercial Reunion, I like the look of Luann telling Bethenny she is a horrible person (something like that anyway).
Though I don't get at all why Lu wants to stay with this Tom guy, its her business.
B's final toast was odd. It was something like we've had men die on us,, cheat on us, steal from us.....was that a dig at Hoppy?

In the previews for the Skinny Girl Commercial Reunion, I like the look of Luann telling Bethenny she is a horrible person (something like that anyway).
Though I don't get at all why Lu wants to stay with this Tom guy, its her business.
B's final toast was odd. It was something like we've had men die on us,, cheat on us, steal from us.....was that a dig at Hoppy?
I'm sure that last line - "men steal from us" was a dig at Hoppy - that's they way I took it anyway.

Reactions: lulilu
My favourite part of last nights episode was Ramona going crazy on the jewellery pinata so much so that she lost her shoe and then shrugging off the jewellery she got saying "i'll just give this away".
Dorinda seemed to have gotten the best piece - a necklace with a diamond studded martini glass - PERFECT!!

The Ramona scene was actually quite funny. I enjoyed it too. Not much else to enjoy about the lame excuse for yet another Skinnygirl product promotion.

Reactions: limom
I always struggle to find an adequate description of my feelings towards Ramona, but if I have to settle I would definitely say the woman is always entertaining.

When B called LuAnn a whore I think that is where any legitimacy I might have bestowed that awful spectacle of a crying vanished.

Ramona is entertaining! I couldn't stop giggling watch her prancing around the Miami hotel room while Lu and Bethenny were having break downs and Ramona has that one lone Velcro roller that looks like a Jersey Shore bumpet a la Snookie

I'm still giggling over Bethenny's shaking glass of SkinnyGirl...

Over the top!

Luann must be desperate to marry that low life cheating Tom! Pitiful that she can't stand on her own two feet as a single woman. The women on this show have far too many problems...even a psychiatrist couldn't help. I think the show only casts those with major personality flaws. I know it's reality tv, but it's gotten far too crazy and unrealistic.

It does seem unreal. I wonder if this is a faux engagement. Tom went to the Regency to be seen making out with a woman for 1 hour. I don't think B, Carole, Ramona, Jules are in on it, if it turns out to be a sham. I wouldn't be surprised. Does Luann seem like a person who would put with a charade? Absolutely!

Luann should be concerned that he left the girl he made out with, with the check.

Huge Hoppy dig!

I'm sure she is referring to him getting money from her, that he did not make nor deserve. IMO, if you sign a pre-nup, then you should not get a dime. Women and Men.

I don't know about you, but none of us know what that pre-nup contained. Pre-nups aren't always ironclad, which is why divorces drag on and on. Trust and believe, if the shoe was on the other foot, Bethenny would have stayed put in that apartment and received child support, plus some alimony

He didn't 'steal' anything from her. Period. Stealing, IMO, would be him taking money and hiding it. If the judge made a decision to give him X amount of money, so be it. but it's not stealing

She deserves the Jackhole of the day award for that horrible acting. The fetal position, rocking, wiping those fake tears....

yes to this. she probably had her skinny girl employees follow the guy/set him up.
her anonymous source is crap, why not just say who gave her the photos?...it's not like he's a russian arms dealer.

He deserves every dime he got, and frankly to stay in that mausoleum was punishment, not reward. It was such a cold apartment, like its owner. When Bryn sees this show in 5 or 6 years, she is going to hear all those snide remarks. Bethenny is the kind of person who will hold on to every cent. It will be part of her saga, raised by wolves, robbed blind by a man she trusted, etc.

Meanwhile she is one lucky person to have snagged that deal with Beam. None of her other products have stuck. Where is the shapewear, vitamins, cosmetics, kitchenware, etc. The only side deal she has going is T-Shirts on her website with "get off my jock," "zero ****s," and other classy stuff like that on them.

He deserves every dime he got, and frankly to stay in that mausoleum was punishment, not reward. It was such a cold apartment, like its owner. When Bryn sees this show in 5 or 6 years, she is going to hear all those snide remarks. Bethenny is the kind of person who will hold on to every cent. It will be part of her saga, raised by wolves, robbed blind by a man she trusted, etc.

i hated that apartment too, lacked any kind of warmth/personality. something about it just didn't speak to me.

Reactions: Longchamp
Bethenny seems to be taking acting lessons from the Heather Dubrow School of Drama.
Also thought that Bethenny playing girl detective and calling up the hotel to get more dirt on Tom was low. She really had it in for Luann.

I just agree with all you said.

Beth had this all planned, I think she couldn't have been happier to deliver all this to Luann.
I didn't belive that whole crying, shaking and then surprise - a swig out of one of her skinny girl bottles.
I noticed in the next scene she had quickly changed to drinking water, while huddling under the blankets.
Way too much over the top Beth!

I'm sure that last line - "men steal from us" was a dig at Hoppy - that's they way I took it anyway.

yes swags, I sure think that was a direct dig, in fact there were a couple of comments throughout this whole scene that were directed toward him.

I wonder if because the divorce is more final, she feels she can do a bit more smearing.
Sad for the daughter, as the Hoppy Family seemed to really love her and want a relationship.
Beth will always make that difficult, I bet.

yes swags, I sure think that was a direct dig, in fact there were a couple of comments throughout this whole scene that were directed toward him.

I wonder if because the divorce is more final, she feels she can do a bit more smearing.
Sad for the daughter, as the Hoppy Family seemed to really love her and want a relationship.
Beth will always make that difficult, I bet.

She did it all season, even before the divorce was final. Remember those Con Ed bills she opened at her office and complained about. They were for "her" apartment that Jason was staying in (with Bryn on his weeks). There were other incidences too.