Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

I felt physically ill when I read what Beth said about Lu's behavior vis a vis men on her radio show. I can't believe she said it and I don't want to believe she is correct about Lu. What sane woman talks like that about someone else, while laughing hysterically, on a radio show? And what self-respecting woman would conduct herself like that? Beyond awful.

Reactions: Longchamp
I felt physically ill when I read what Beth said about Lu's behavior vis a vis men on her radio show. I can't believe she said it and I don't want to believe she is correct about Lu. What sane woman talks like that about someone else, while laughing hysterically, on a radio show? And what self-respecting woman would conduct herself like that? Beyond awful.
What did she say on the radio show?

Half those things we saw on the show (pirates, Turks & Caicos guy) the sex/bj in the bathroom Heather talked about last season. None of those things shock or surprise me about Lu, who cares she's a grown woman who can do what she wants. Where Lu loses me is when she gets all uptight and judgement all about other people's relationships...

Reactions: Sassys
It's a shame the way LuAnn has behaved this season after meeting Tom. She was acting like a giddy high school girl who had her first crush. It was sad to watch and she seemed to have ADHD when speaking about her love, before Lu, and flashing the ring. No one could get in a word edgewise. She almost seemed as if she was on drugs. It had to be all about Lu, and Lu is in some serious denial.
Sonja and Ramona have a right to their feelings. Although their relationships with Tom were superficial and not of a serious nature, they happened. The way Tom diminished past interactions was just plain disrespectful to both. Talk about a slap to Sonja who said they'd been friends with benefits for years. He could have treated her with respect and dignity at the very least.
LuAnn is not acting like a role model for women of any age. Would she advise her own daughter to stay with a man who cheated on her very publicly with no kids involved? Talk about no respect for ones self. I agree she seemed more concerned that it happened in public than it happened period. Part of me wonders if Tom wanted to get caught, just to see how much crap Lu would accept. The best was that he did not remember making out with a stranger for several hours. Seriously? Is Tom still in college?!

Tom is the guy who slept with the cheerleading team, breaking them up and walking away.

I can't repeat it. I will try to find the link. The nicest thing was that Lu gave BJs in the public bathrooms at bars and clubs.
That was pretty awful even by Real Housewives standards. We truly do everything bigger in NYC. The reality show isn't enough, B had to broadcast her thoughts of Lu on the radio? Talk about airing a grievance. I think Andy loves, loves loves the gossip. B has no boundaries.

Why do we ever need to know about Luann allegedly having a man use his finger or her mouth in a public place. Calling her the countess of Coc*s sounds like a pop up on TMZ.

Lu should throw everyone for a loop and agree/admit to everything that is said about her sexually at the reunion. We've already seen or heard most of the stuff said about her on the show anyways. It will shut up that conversation if she just nods her head and agrees. What else can they say? That she's an idiot for staying with Tom after he cheated - she already knows that deep down inside but she's not going anywhere so that argument is a moot point

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
I don't believe Lu is really in love with Tom. I think she has made him her story line.
Bethany can't comment any storylines; especially before they air,and after the reunion.
What storyline would Lu and Sonja have, if Tom wasn't in the equation?

I don't believe Lu is really in love with Tom. I think she has made him her story line.
Bethany can't comment any storylines; especially before they air,and after the reunion.
What storyline would Lu and Sonja have, if Tom wasn't in the equation?

Bethhenny shouldn't comment on storylines - her whole marriage was one big reality TV storyline.