REAL HOUSEWIVES of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we talking the conversation she had with the hot Turkish dude when they were out for drinks? If so, I don't know; if I found out that a guy that I was interested in dating was a **********, it would probably give me pause. I have a couple friends who may not share my same political beliefs, but I think dating is a different animal.

As far as the parody goes, that was frickin' hilarious--"Hey, Carole! Will you please stop f---ng my husband!"

i don't think it was that guy, the young guy in the bar. i think it was at Aviva's party (but don't hold me to that, i watched that episode in about 5 different sittings) and she told the person she was talking to they couldn't go over and speak with someone else because he was a **********. i have so many friends and family on both political sides that i find that comment of Carole's ridiculous.

i don't think it was that guy, the young guy in the bar. i think it was at Aviva's party (but don't hold me to that, i watched that episode in about 5 different sittings) and she told the person she was talking to they couldn't go over and speak with someone else because he was a **********. i have so many friends and family on both political sides that i find that comment of Carole's ridiculous.

Ohhh. I haven't watched that episode since it aired, so I didn't remember it. I thought you were talking about the hot Turk (can you tell that I think he's good looking?! :graucho:), but if she said that at Aviva's party about one of the guests that's ridiculous.

I love how tolerant Sonja is, especially as she puts up with Ramona's many moods. And I think she's enjoying the "royal wars," too, just as Heather is! And yeah, that Birkin of Sonja's was GORGEOUS!!!

Carole seems somewhat phony to me. I like that she's putting Luann in her proper place, but seriously, both women married a title. My guess is that they don't mind sleeping around, but not marrying. Luann would lose her courtesy title, though I don't know if Carole would.

But on the other hand, Carole shows up at an Occupy rally, and then wonders if she's a One Percenter? Is she kidding? She's freaking ROYALTY!!! I somehow think that qualifies as a One Percenter... And then she didn't want to talk to that one guy if he were a **********, though he turned out to be a Dem. to me, that says she is desperate to pretend like she's just one of the folks, when she knows damn well she's not. Playing croquet in a gown a fur vest? And this chick shows up at an Occupy rally?

Carole needs to get a clue and just be herself rather than pretending she's more pedestrian than she really is. But I still want her to keep up the assault on Luann!

All valid points!

Aviva and Carole think they are above everybody just because of where they are from.

I'd rather hang with Sonja any day... Aviva is utterly boring. Great outfits but she's like a model whose bad in bed. She just lays there. She just stands there on screen. Nodding to whoever is talking and occasionally saying you shouldnt eat that.

Just because you look good doesn't mean you shouldnt put in an effort with your personality.

I wish Andy had gotten rid of Luanne this year too.

I am not feeling any of these women this season. I feel like I am forcing myself to watch, but I rarely pay attention when I am watching (background noise), while I read or surf the net. Andy showed have gotten an entire new cast. Three new women bore me to death and so bored with Ramona's craziness.

I stopped watching the OC after the 2nd season, stopped watching NJ after the first 3 episodes last season and now it looks like NYC is getting the boot.

I didn't like Sonja last season at all. This season I do. She is funny and she is much better when she is not acting like some oversexed cougar.

Luann is pathetic in every sense of the word.

Carole is a shade thrower. Do.not.like.

I cannot stand Heather.

Ramona is an alcoholic. Enough of this already.

I like Aviva's name and that's about it.

Wow is alcoholism really so rampant or does Bravo just pick them on purpose? Let's see, we have at least one drunk from each of the following RH series:
Ramona --- RHof NY
Jacqueline -- RHof NJ (at least Jacqueline is a NICE one)
Kim -------- RHof BH
can't recall if there was one on RHof Miami, does anyone remember?
I've never watched the OC version, but I'm sure there's one there, since they all act drunk when I see the promos for it. I also never watched the DC one so I can't say about that one either. Did I leave anyone else out?:biggrin:

I'm going to preface this by acknowledging that I know pronunciation of French is very difficult for most native speakers of American English. BUT for a woman who carries herself so highly-- having been married to a French/Swiss Count, having lived in Europe for many years-- I had no idea LuAnn's French sounded SO ATROCIOUS. You would think that with all the exposure she's had (overseas experience, married to and dating french men) and how "classy" and "European" she carries herself you would think she sounded a little more "native." Not PERFECTLY native but not...how....she sounds. I think the greatest compliment I ever received from my French professors was, "Your accent is very good. You don't sound like an American at all." :P

Aimee3 said:
Wow is alcoholism really so rampant or does Bravo just pick them on purpose? Let's see, we have at least one drunk from each of the following RH series:
Ramona --- RHof NY
Jacqueline -- RHof NJ (at least Jacqueline is a NICE one)
Kim -------- RHof BH
can't recall if there was one on RHof Miami, does anyone remember?
I've never watched the OC version, but I'm sure there's one there, since they all act drunk when I see the promos for it. I also never watched the DC one so I can't say about that one either. Did I leave anyone else out?:biggrin:

On real housewives of Vancouver, Ronnie was the one with a drinking problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.