REAL HOUSEWIVES of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes me wonder about her Italian. Luann is SO phony! And she's such an impossible hypocrite! In spite of my issues with Carole, I hope Carole really takes her down...maybe not Bad Girls style, but with a better accent or better clothes or better connections. Carole's book was about a genuine tragedy and a true love story with her husband, whereas Luann's book and CD are about the superficial topics of what she thinks is fashionable or proper. What a huge difference! I can't blame Carole for being upset and I don't think it has to do with titles. I think it has to do with that Carole AND her prince hubby actually worked for a real salary for a real news agency...Luann flits about with her fake title, which was actually only a favor done to her husband's ancestor, yet she acts like she's somehow developed penicillin or written the Great French Novel or whatever else... Luann needs to retreat to the Hamptons and stay there.

Agreed, right on all points and I could add a lot more!

What was up with that girl's eyebrows in the salon Heather took Luann to? They were scary Lily Munster brows. I wouldn't let her near my brows.

I haven't really been following this season closely but the St Bart's episode looks good. I want to see Aviva drop the nice girl act and tell Ramona off. Scary Island II!

Carole is likeable in some ways but I can't get past her horrible clothes and I think she's a closet famewh*re. There's no excuse for Lee Radziwill's daughter in law to dress like that. Carole needs a tartan cape and shearling intervention. Not to mention thigh-highs in public when you're over 45. No.

What was up with that girl's eyebrows in the salon Heather took Luann to? They were scary Lily Munster brows. I wouldn't let her near my brows.

I haven't really been following this season closely but the St Bart's episode looks good. I want to see Aviva drop the nice girl act and tell Ramona off. Scary Island II!

Carole is likeable in some ways but I can't get past her horrible clothes and I think she's a closet famewh*re. There's no excuse for Lee Radziwill's daughter in law to dress like that. Carole needs a tartan cape and shearling intervention. Not to mention thigh-highs in public when you're over 45. No.

Not to be catty, but Carole should use a little makeup during the day...she looks washed out/tired. A 20 year old can get away with that look, but after 35 it just doesn't work.

Not to be catty, but Carole should use a little makeup during the day...she looks washed out/tired. A 20 year old can get away with that look, but after 35 it just doesn't work.

i too look forward to Aviva telling Ramona off, i can barely tolerate a scene with Ramona in it any more. her ego is out-of-control.

i'd love to see Carole actually with some style to her hair ... cut it to her shoulders, shape it up with some layers, maybe some wispy bangs. she has a long face and her long straight hair just makes it look longer.

I thought their brows looked terrible when they were done. The girl took off took much off at the end of the brow. And you usually don't take anything off the top.

A lot of New York women do the bare face look. I'm southern so I'm used to the whole deal-- mascara, eyeliner, foundation, blush, lipstick.

I don't know any NY women who do quite that bare of a face. Maybe it's "downtown" because she always seems to mention that she's a "downtown girl". I guess I'm too old to be "downtown" because I'm with you Jenny ...I like/need the whole deal!

Aimee3 said:
I don't know any NY women who do quite that bare of a face. Maybe it's "downtown" because she always seems to mention that she's a "downtown girl". I guess I'm too old to be "downtown" because I'm with you Jenny ...I like/need the whole deal!

I give her a lot of credit.... Going on camera with hardly any makeup. There may be some downtown women who go barefaced, but i don't think they'd do it on camera.

I find that the barefaced/downtown set spend a lot of time on skin care and almost always rock some serious lashes (usually extensions) and have perfectly groomed brows.

I give her a lot of credit.... Going on camera with hardly any makeup. There may be some downtown women who go barefaced, but i don't think they'd do it on camera.

I find that the barefaced/downtown set spend a lot of time on skin care and almost always rock some serious lashes (usually extensions) and have perfectly groomed brows.

Agreed - I'm very impressed that she goes without a lot of obvious makeup. I don't know that she's totally barefaced - maybe tinted moisturiser?

Pazdzernika said:
Agreed - I'm very impressed that she goes without a lot of obvious makeup. I don't know that she's totally barefaced - maybe tinted moisturiser?

You're right, probably some type of tinted moisturizer and a touch of a few other basics. . The NY ladies usually do a good makeup look. Not too over the top, but still pretty.

I think Carole is so used to everyone having the same political beliefs as her in her industry and social circles that she doesn't realize how ridiculous and intolerant she sounds when she makes statements about **********s.

She is such an elitist. :tdown:

I think you are right. I have met so many people in my neighborhood who assume I have the same political beliefs as they do -- you know, the "right" ones. :P I think it is so presumptuous to assume only you have the insight as to what is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.