REAL HOUSEWIVES of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Status
Not open for further replies.
DivineMissM said:
I find it refreshing to see teeth that aren't perfectly straight and white. Super white teeth freak me out. :\

I agree. I kind of like that sometime there are some women on these shows that haven't had obvious work done. But I guess it's damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Like, it's cool that Carole doesn't shrink up and stop flirting just because she has an overbite. Oh, the horror!

wow kinda shocked by all the negative comments about appearances…i find all these women so much more attractive and appealing than the botoxed surgeried etc OC wives!

Go over to the RHOC thread and all those women are criticized for having too much work done. Can't win if you're on tv. :P

I think the NY women are pretty on TV and probably stunning (and THIN) in person.

Go over to the RHOC thread and all those women are criticized for having too much work done. Can't win if you're on tv. :P

I think the NY women are pretty on TV and probably stunning (and THIN) in person.

I agree! They all have fab bodies! I feel like all of the housewives get in better and better shape the longer the series are on!

Heather smiles like she was told for too many years that she never smiles. So, she really goes all out to smile now. It's like you can see in her eyes the moment she remembers that she's supposed to end her statement with a smile, and then she flashes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.