REAL HOUSEWIVES of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Status
Not open for further replies.
LADC_chick said:
Heather smiles like she was told for too many years that she never smiles. So, she really goes all out to smile now. It's like you can see in her eyes the moment she remembers that she's supposed to end her statement with a smile, and then she flashes it.

Ramona's impression of Heather's smile during her confessional was pretty spot on.

I'm from Texas so Heather's smile doesn't bother me. We smile a lot. Smiling's our favorite. :biggrin:

When I go to other parts of the US I'm insulted when people act like I'm not their new best friend. :wtf:

I love all the zings Carol gives Luann, and then Luann in the confessional trying to act like she cool with the jabs, when really I don't think she's happy about it. We need Carol for lots of her witty comments.

And Ramona is becoming quite the embarrassment. The weird tantrum she had about the table for her speech. I loved the eye rolling from the staff member was great. Ramona is just so wrapped up in the whole illusion that's she's this famous business guru is laughable. And I'm sure some of it was related to not being invited to London and wanting to film her great accomplishment.

The ladies were able to enjoy themselves so much more without Ramona there, and kindly Sonja did sort of stick up for her when the ladies went on the attack. There would have been so much drama if Ramona was there.

The best part of the whole series for me so far was Sonja and the hat at High Tea. I almost chocked from laughing so hard at Sonja trying to drink, and then tearing the hole in her veil - and still wearing it - it makes me laugh just writing it.

Jill Zarin was onGood Afternoon America today. She said what you didn't see at the Learning Annex was the lack of people whoshowed up. They set the room for 300, but only about 75turned out. Jill said instead of worrying about the table, Ramona should have been out on the street luring people in to her lecture.

Because it is a fake/forced smile.

I for one think the some of the girls are too thin: Aviva, Carole and Ramona are very skinny... I like Luann and Sonja's (even though she went under the knife at least once) bodies the best.

I definitely think Carole is too thin, too. I think Ramona, LuAnn and Sonja have the best bodies. I think Sonja is also the best looking one in the group. If she had surgery it was well done IMO :yes:

Heather smiles like she was told for too many years that she never smiles. So, she really goes all out to smile now. It's like you can see in her eyes the moment she remembers that she's supposed to end her statement with a smile, and then she flashes it.

She probably grew up with really bad teeth and now that she has had the veneers done, she smiles.

Jill Zarin was onGood Afternoon America today. She said what you didn't see at the Learning Annex was the lack of people whoshowed up. They set the room for 300, but only about 75turned out. Jill said instead of worrying about the table, Ramona should have been out on the street luring people in to her lecture.

True or not, Jill is such a nasty, jealous person to have said that.

And the fact that Jill knows this or thinks she does shows how bitter and obsessed she is. If I was let go, I would be enjoying life and not following my former costars!

Jill made it sound as though she went to Ramona's lecture. I think she wanted to sound as though she went there to support her, but couldn't resist getting a dig in. It's pretty apparent Jill hasn't gotten over being dropped from the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.