REAL HOUSEWIVES of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Carole, it seems like she is not one bit *****y and getting caught up in all the drama, 'cause no matter which way you slice it Heather was acting like the catty school girl that invites everybody else to her party bar one, i don't care how much someone rubs me the wrong way, if we share air time together and that person has done nothing more than tell me that i talk too much then they would not be excluded, and if for whatever reason i couldn't invite them then they wouldn't be the only one not invited.
Sonja was kinda acting like a poor friend to Ramona that she couldn't see where she is coming from in being upset at being excluded but i don't hold that against her because all in all she is entertaining to watch and if her and Ramona were gone then it wouldn't be worth it for me to watch people like Luann swan in and off the screen and Heather with her 'woe is me' and "Holla!!!" attitude, blech!

DivineMissM said:
Yeah, Romona is a fool. Going on and on about Aviva's leg. It is impressive, but dang. I guess she was expecting to see a wooden peg leg?

I guess this is why I think that Heather and Ramona are cut from the same abrasive cloth. The two of them pretty much acted like Aviva was a circus act when it came to her leg. And I bet that's why Heather and Ramona don't get along--both of them talk too damn much and don't know when (or how) to be appropriate.

That what i mean by the transparency. It's sad, so what the people in Marrakech don't look like her and the people in london do, they could steal from her just the same.

For the record, the people of Marrakech are lovely. I've been there 4 times since last year and loved every minute if it.

Exactly, and probably more likely to happen in London than Marrakech, street crime there is not unusual. I too have had a wonderful time in Marrakech & Tunisia, and found the people to be charming.

I am sick to death of Aviva's leg. Bravo needs to stop making it a storyline.

Ramona acted like an a-hole in the shoe store with her. I thought Bravo was showing more the reaction of an idiot than the leg. But then I saw the preview for next week where she trips and falls and was thinking really Bravo? You are going to air the woman with the prosthetic leg tripping?

i still don't think it's a big deal that Heather didn't invite Ramona to London. Ramona has made it clear what she thinks of Heather so why should Heather invite someone on a trip who doesn't like her? the only reason Ramona wants to go is so she won't be left out of any filming.

^I don't either. They're adults, no obligation to pretend and make nice. They aren't compatible, big whoop.
And ITA about Heather and Ramona being similar :yes: verrrry.

I agree about Sonja's behavior in Morocco, it was embarrassing to watch!

i'm surprised no one has mentioned heather's awkward, embarrassing "my good friend, so and so, owns Kodak yo!!"

i died of second hand embarrassment......i mean, really honey, you're not Jay Z. you're a white girl from upstate new york. i can't stand her and her big, fake smile.

i'm surprised no one has mentioned heather's awkward, embarrassing "my good friend, so and so, owns Kodak yo!!"

i died of second hand embarrassment......i mean, really honey, you're not Jay Z. you're a white girl from upstate new york. i can't stand her and her big, fake smile.

This. I am glad i am not the only one who think this chick is so fake, and her smile annoys me no end.
I can't stand fake people, she pretends to Ramona's face that they have no problems and all is well but then in the interview segment makes it quite clear that she does infact have a problem with Ramona but just isn't the type of person to say it to someone's face, erm honey that makes you TWO FACED and i cannot stand a two faced person....

Heather is just so awkward, why does she feel she has to act " street "? She's a businesswoman, not someone living in the hood. She acts like an idiot, and LuAnn wanting to make a " gangsta chic " song. Lord help us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.