REAL HOUSEWIVES of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a little sorry for Sonya. She needs to make money so she is using this sexed up "schtick" as some kind of image. Unfortunately it reeks of desperation and will turn people off. I also can not see UES ladies hiring her as their caterer...they will be afraid that she will either drink all their booze or try to steal their husbands.

Aviva also seems desperate and will say whatever suits the situation. She seems to want to fit in no matter what and also does way too much *** kissing. Could come from insecurity.

Carole is the new star for sure. Although people around town who know her say she is not exactly as portrayed thus far on the show. I dig her and she is a talented writer.

Luann trying to have a child? Really? Are we supposed to buy that?

And poor old cross eyed Ramona: nothing really to say. She has really gone off the deep end without Zarin around to keep her in check.

Heather...almost forgot about her. She is the new Cindy...a one season after thought for sure. I find her completely unappealing and the "holla" crap is just beyond ridiculous. Grow the hell up. While I have compassion for her situation with her son I simply find her crass and a little obnoxious.

Agreed!

i'm surprised no one has mentioned heather's awkward, embarrassing "my good friend, so and so, owns Kodak yo!!"

i died of second hand embarrassment......i mean, really honey, you're not Jay Z. you're a white girl from upstate new york. i can't stand her and her big, fake smile.

Yeeeeesssss! She is completely ridiculously annoying! The "ghetto" speak from her is almost as bad as Madonna's fake British accent. AND that smile is crap....

Do tell!

You are spot on with the other assessments especially Heather.

I don't know her personally so I really can not tell what is true or not. I think it has to do with her trying to come off as down to earth and "one of the people". That is apparently far from the case but makes no difference to me. I find her entertaining, well spoken and quite interesting so far.

Yeeeeesssss! She is completely ridiculously annoying! The "ghetto" speak from her is almost as bad as Madonna's fake British accent. AND that smile is crap....

I really just don't get that type of talk coming from her. Does she think it makes her hip and cool? She sounds like an idiot. And, have to say it although not very nice....she is one unattractive woman. I at least want to watch ladies that are not too hard on the eye.

Besides the awkward first dinner, it was a fun trip! The penthouse was cute, the egg toilet was a blast! Poor Sonja, her hat has a hole in it! I'd take it off and have it repaired instead of wearing it. It's like her house, on the outside it looks great, but the inside makes you want to weep! There are buckets everywhere catching water from a leaky roof...

Heather is the endless self-promoter, so tired of hearing Yummy Tummy...Luann is even more boring than usual. She might be the next to go, she doesn't have much of a story line. Ramona acts like a retard with Aviva's leg, and Aviva is the ever loyal side-kick, agreeing with whatever Ramona says.

I like Carol the best this season. She's the least offensive.

I have to say though, her teeth really bug me. I'm surprised she hasn't had them fixed. Some of the close up shots in London showed how much they protrude and how they are in need of being whitened.

I like Carol the best this season. She's the least offensive.

I have to say though, her teeth really bug me. I'm surprised she hasn't had them fixed. Some of the close up shots in London showed how much they protrude and how they are in need of being whitened.
Agree, and I think that's what makes her inflated lips look worse.

I also can't stop staring at Carole's teeth. They were really noticeable in this last episode.

I can't wait until the reunion, where I'm imagining Ramona defending your behavior about not being invited to London. It'll go something like this:
Andy: (question from viewer or his question) Ramona why did you get so upset about not being invited to London?
Ramona: It's not that I was mad, because I wasn't, I just thought that I had included Heather in my events and apologized to her so she should have invited me. Everyone else went.
Andy: Well it seems like you were really upset about not being invited.
Ramona: No no I wasn't. I just thought it was rude that's all.

She will defend the not being mad thing until the end. Ramona is delusional.

I think Heather grew up not wealthy, but just ordinary middle class. Now she is trying so hard to be cool (who her age uses yo and holla?), and show how rich and successful she is with her giant mouth of veneered teeth. I just cringe with embarrassment -- making everyone , including her friends/guests, stand up and say why they love her company's products at a formal dinner?????? WTF is wrong with her?

I don't know how I really feel about Carole, but I do love that pretentious LuAnn is getting zinged by her, especially in the "confessionals." E.g., "is she going to talk in that fake British accent for the whole trip?"

Status
Not open for further replies.