Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

There is so much drama that the husbands probably think let the girls resolve it...but I agree that my hubby would be very protective
& not allow someone to speak to me in that tone & certainly look to diffuse the scenario here...
This situation should have been discussed privately amongset the girls & not with the husbands present.
Jacqueline has a bad temper compounded by she got her "period" so she herself she have not gone off on that tirade
Jacqueline knows as the rest of the world knows that Tre went to "camp .. Unnecessary to rub it n her face a this point.
Tre did her time. Joe is away. If you don't want to be friendly with Tre, move on..
Would any of us want any of these girls as friends?? Not me for sure

I'm glad you brought up Jacqueline blaming her period for her out of control behavior. Firstly, I have neither met nor heard of any other woman who acts like that because she is emotional from her period. She acted like that because she is mentally unhinged, jealous, and spiteful. Secondly, the fact that she would blame her hysteria on a millennia-old stereotype of women being overly emotional and unable to control themselves really bothered me. Granted, I'm sure not too many men were watching last night, but to hear this bunk stereotype reinforced on national television (especially by a woman) bothered me.

I'm surprised Chris validates Jacquelines behavior. She needs help.

Me too. Chris must know how on the edge Jaq is, and needs support, but allowing her bizarre behaviour with no comment is not helping her.
I think Jaq still has an unhealthy obsession with Tre, and that is was the cause of her shouting match with that other woman. It also shows with her feelings towards Melissa. She can't deal with the idea that the two SIL's are trying to have a comfortable relationship, and will do anything to sabotage it.
Jaq really needs to get off this show.
And please Bravo and Andy: do not make any special show for the daughter getting married!
Although I don't think this will happen, as hasn't the daughter had a baby already?

It was a weird girls getaway with Chris and little Joe there. I suppose Jaq was to fragile to travel alone, and maybe they needed another guy for Chris to hang with.
Weird anyways!

UOTE="cdtracing, post: 30660629, member: 507795"]I haven't watched since the book signing episode & didn't even finish it. I just can't anymore...all the negativity & BS! I have better things to do with my time than watch shows that are so contrived, orchestrated, & fake. Screaming Biatches will only go so far & I'm past that. Non of these shows are original, remotely real or even entertaining anymore. It's all the same old crap. I just don't want that kind of crap in my life, filling up my time. I don't even watch the reruns anymore. I usually have the stereo on & listen to music. It's so much more pleasant.[/QUOTE]
I couldn't agree more! They're all crazy, Teresa is a TRUE narcissist and hasn't changed ONE bit, she's the master at never taking responsibility for any of her actions and Jacqueline although I think has a good heart, is just playing it up for the ratings...ugh

Reactions: lulilu
Tre trying to say that Jaq knew Melissa was going to be set up at Posh was low. She STILL won't admit anything even after they have her on video being privy to all of it. Shes learned nothing. Shes trash.

I'm confused. She admitted to finding out that day that the guy said that. She to this day has never said she "set Melissa up" and I believe her. She was going through so much at that point in time, I don't think it makes sense for her to put effort into something like that.

Saying she did know about what the guy said about Melissa, at least to her while she was getting ready... What is she expected to do at that point? If she is feuding with her brother and Melissa, saying something to them would be misconstrued any way. I just don't see how she can win here and frankly I'm tired of this story line from years ago that I never cared about to begin with.

I'm confused. She admitted to finding out that day that the guy said that. She to this day has never said she "set Melissa up" and I believe her. She was going through so much at that point in time, I don't think it makes sense for her to put effort into something like that.

Saying she did know about what the guy said about Melissa, at least to her while she was getting ready... What is she expected to do at that point? If she is feuding with her brother and Melissa, saying something to them would be misconstrued any way. I just don't see how she can win here and frankly I'm tired of this story line from years ago that I never cared about to begin with.

Replying only because you quoted me but just a warning, you're not going to like what I have to say! :biggrin:

The subject keeps getting brought up because she holds grudges - so whats good for the goose is good for the gander. First of all Tre is a poser. She and Joe were so hellbent on appearing to be rich they jeopardized their entire family by defrauding the government and then playing poor victims when they got caught. I am sick and tired of the way they portray themselves and their "poor kids" for what they are going through when it was THEM who put themselves and their kids in this situation in the first place and they want everyone to feel sorry for them? Hell no. Tre claims to be this smart and savvy businesswoman? BS! She claims she didn't know what she was signing? Doesn't sound very smart and savvy to me. She can't have it both ways. You are either smart or you are not. And her grasp of basic high school grammar and vocabulary is embarrassing to say the least. She is not smart, classy or in any way shape or form a sophisticated woman of good character IMO. She claims to be smart or dumb when it suits her agenda.
She HATED Melissa and threw her under the bus many times. Not once did she stick up for her when all the rumors were flying. She enjoyed it. She insists she never said anything bad about Melissa but she sure didn't try to squash anything that was being said either. Thats crappy. She was jealous that Melissa married her brother. THAT is sick and twisted in itself. And she constantly pretty much demands people forgive her when she NEVER forgives anyone. She just doesn't want anyone else in her family to be in the spotlight but her. She is a self absorbed phony ass beeyotch IMO.

But other than that I have no opinion. LOL

Last edited:
What really bothers me about Teresa is the fact that she takes zero responsibility for her actions and denies to this day that she did anything wrong.
She was on Dr Oz today and she talked about all the other women who were at camp with her as if the penitentiary was full of women who were wrongly accused and convicted. She made sure to mention that they were lawyers, doctors and bankers. What difference does it make???
She was also saying that mothers should not be sent to jail but be placed on home monitoring...
I wish she would admit her crime and be honest about it.
This is why I kinda admire Martha Stewart, she did her time and no whining about being innocent.

What really bothers me about Teresa is the fact that she takes zero responsibility for her actions and denies to this day that she did anything wrong.
She was on Dr Oz today and she talked about all the other women who were at camp with her as if the penitentiary was full of women who were wrongly accused and convicted. She made sure to mention that they were lawyers, doctors and bankers. What difference does it make???
She was also saying that mothers should not be sent to jail but be placed on home monitoring...
I wish she would admit her crime and be honest about it.
This is why I kinda admire Martha Stewart, she did her time and no whining about being innocent.

Tre needs a reality check... Dysfunctional & in denial...SHe needs to go on Dr. Phil... he'll set her straight
with "owning & taking responsibility for the crimes she & Joe committed...

To go back years on end is already stirring the pot to a senseless situation. It's picking at old wounds.

The very first meetings with Melissa and Jaq it was Tre who brought up the past first with, "remember what you guys did to me?" right after both of them simply said they wanted fresh starts and to move on. You don't do that when people are extending an olive branch. That reeks of resentment and an unforgiving heart. And Tre always brags about forgiving others yet she does that? Tre always conveniently forgets what she has said and done too. She is no saint.

Last edited: