Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

Melissa is a sh*t stirrer besides being extremely dysfunctional. There is a meanness
under that "angelic " smile.

She knows Tre & Joe are struggling to gain some kind of healthy brother
& sister relationship.

Like Dr V. says, they need one on one time together...

Melissa, why can't you just step back & let them try & find their way..

Why sabotage that?? Is she so jealous & insecure??

Cause I can't quote the old thread since it's closed

DivineMissM ITA it's because she was a stripper. THey are old school and being a stripper is something that would really offend them. Also I think how their whole relationship started wasn't it said that the only reason why Mel started dating Joe was because she wanted to get married & settle down and her ex had no desire to do so, supposedly she still saw him while dating Joe. Also wasn't Joe dating a few girls at the time and he had to settle down with Mel because she got pregnant?

I think Tree & her bro both don't want to take any responsibility for their actions. I think it's a case of them being two peas in a pod, they are both being stubborn and don't want to admit to any wrong doing because of their pride.

Cause I can't quote the old thread since it's closed

DivineMissM ITA it's because she was a stripper. THey are old school and being a stripper is something that would really offend them. Also I think how their whole relationship started wasn't it said that the only reason why Mel started dating Joe was because she wanted to get married & settle down and her ex had no desire to do so, supposedly she still saw him while dating Joe. Also wasn't Joe dating a few girls at the time and he had to settle down with Mel because she got pregnant?

I think Tree & her bro both don't want to take any responsibility for their actions. I think it's a case of them being two peas in a pod, they are both being stubborn and don't want to admit to any wrong doing because of their pride.

And maybe that's how they dealt with things when they were younger at home - never take responsibility and blame the other one.