Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

I so agree with everyone - Siggy was just annoying and loves to hear herself talk, but has nothing to say.
I did laugh at the editing of Siggy's non-stop talking with Delores when they were back in their room. Even Delores, who is Siggy's friend and used to her non-stop talking looked like she wanted just get away.

And another week of seeing just how out of control Jaq is. Again I just don't know Chris could sit there and not step in and take his crazy wife away for the situation.
Jaq had some kind of unnatural obsession with Tre - she needs some professional help - and not from Siggy!

I didn't like that as soon as Jaq was home, she had Kathy over to tattle everything that happened.
I wonder what needs to happen for Jaq to realize that Tre is never going to be her best friend ever again.

Jacqueline is NUTS. She's crazy, vicious and hateful. The ways she flips back and forth so easily is scary and leads me to believe she is no ones friend. Whew!

Theresa is so bull headed and inarticulate it hurts my head to listen to her speak.

I think Joe Gorga for all his faults had a pretty good read of the situation.

And Siggy? She is SUPER annoying! She never shuts up and loves hearing her own voice. I need her not to speak for the rest of the season. Cannot believe she is some sort relationship "expert."

Poor Deloris! I feel you girl, this bunch would drive anyone batty.

Jacqueline is NUTS. She's crazy, vicious and hateful. The ways she flips back and forth so easily is scary and leads me to believe she is no ones friend. Whew!

Theresa is so bull headed and inarticulate it hurts my head to listen to her speak.

I think Joe Gorga for all his faults had a pretty good read of the situation.

And Siggy? She is SUPER annoying! She never shuts up and loves hearing her own voice. I need her not to speak for the rest of the season. Cannot believe she is some sort relationship "expert."

Poor Deloris! I feel you girl, this bunch would drive anyone batty.

I agree, how funny to think that little Joe was the voice of reason and sanity!

I also like that Tre and Mel are getting along better. It needs for them both to put past behind and agree to go on from this point, but will make things better for the families, and maybe they can continue to support each other and really becomes friends.

Reactions: Ceeyahd and lulilu
I had stopped watching several years ago and got sucked back in. The part that got me was when one of the girls was looking out as Joe was leaving from behind the curtain. As well as watching milania choking up at the end in bed with Teresa. It was sad on so many levels, but also knowing the girls know their dad is not at "camp" as they were told. As hard as the truth may be, deep down they already know the truth and should at least have an adult explain the situation in an honest, loving and sincere way. Joe also made a reference to them taking responsibility for the crimes they committed. It was the first time it was addressed honestly and Teresa didn't act like she didn't know what she was doing...She actually said nothing.

Reactions: Ceeyahd