Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

4 years is a long time to be incarcerated, I wonder if their marriage will survive.
There has to be a part of Teresa who is angry at Joe for all the trouble he got them into.
While I think that she had an inkling that they were not on the up and up, I doubt that she had a true idea of the extent of what she was doing.
In addition, I believe that she was brought up and associated with criminals all her life. I live in a similar neighborhood and I constantly hear of criminal behaviors with the caveat that everyone does it!(mainly tax evasion)

He is in minimum security where he can be visited almost every day of the week. Sure it sucks for his girls but at least he's not in a hard core prison like San Quentin. I'll bet he'll get out early for good behavior or something like that. And hopefully he will never try to defraud the government ever again.

Reactions: Ceeyahd and lulilu
ziggy loves to shine the light upon herself. her extended explanations of her history and how things relate to her....is just boring and transparent.

it's like she is auditioning for her own awful talk show.

I never heard of her before this show, but have noticed recently that she seems to be appearing on daytime tv shows (saw her on one in the nail salon the other day). So maybe she's gotten what she wanted from being on the show and will go away at the end of the season.

I never heard of her before this show, but have noticed recently that she seems to be appearing on daytime tv shows (saw her on one in the nail salon the other day). So maybe she's gotten what she wanted from being on the show and will go away at the end of the season.

I'd like her to go away at the end of this season. I can't stand her. And is she really supposed to be some kind of 'couples therapist'? Did she get her credentials from a cracker jack box? I would feel sorry for any couple going her.
This woman just likes the sound of her own voice, and seems to have way too many problems of her own.
Even reading her blog, she just goes on and on about her own problems with dealing with people.
I couldn't be around her for more than a couple of seconds before wanting to get away.

Another strike against her is that she was Jaq's friend before the show. That in itself is a frightening thought. And then when they mentioned that she talks to Jaq on the phone for hours - cray, cray!

ziggy loves to shine the light upon herself. her extended explanations of her history and how things relate to her....is just boring and transparent.

it's like she is auditioning for her own awful talk show.
Definitely trying to become NJ Oprah.

She loves the spotlight.

:lol: I didn't read the article but the title just cracked me up. If Hillary is still having her period at her age, then that's a miracle!!!
Same here! I didn't read it, but I chuckled!

Loved the kids saying what will happen to Daddy when he goes to prison -- He'll drink less, He won't have as much wine. He'll get in shape.
Those girls are going to be at such a different stage of their life when he gets out. He's going to miss a lot of their growing up.
I'm going to miss Juicy Joe. To me the show's not worth watching with him gone.

I hope Juicy does a 180.

On marriage boot camp Amber revealed that Jim has a drinking problem. Then drunk Jim reveals himself hovering over a woman/androgynous model. He also goes to two people feuding saying he agrees with them. Doesn't he know there are cameras all over? He's horrible.

Reactions: GoGlam and limom
Jacqueline is the new Danielle.
What could have Delores put on the flyer to include Jacqueline anyway? New Jersey Sh(t Stirrer Jacqueline Lariita?
I know that Chris will stick up for his wife on camera, I wonder if he was uncomfortable off camera? He should probably get a real job other than launching goofy companies.

Jacqueline is the new Danielle.
What could have Delores put on the flyer to include Jacqueline anyway? New Jersey Sh(t Stirrer Jacqueline Lariita?
I know that Chris will stick up for his wife on camera, I wonder if he was uncomfortable off camera? He should probably get a real job other than launching goofy companies.

For Delores to tell Jac to go F herself, there is a problem. Delores did not set her up to look like a no show. Jac needs professional help. They need to stop filming her. She believes anything and everything is a conspiracy. You're right there wasn't anything to put on the flyer about her? I don't recall if Jac has had a job. Could you imagine her as your coworker? :faint:

On another note Delores' husband seems like so much fun. I bet by 50 they will renew their vows. He went to her First Ladies night and he doesn't own that gym, that was nice. I was hoping they would shed light on her ex finance x 5 years and what happen. Delores seems so sweet.

Where was Melissa? No one even mentioned her.

Reactions: lulilu
For Delores to tell Jac to go F herself, there is a problem. Delores did not set her up to look like a no show. Jac needs professional help. They need to stop filming her. She believes anything and everything is a conspiracy. You're right there wasn't anything to put on the flyer about her? I don't recall if Jac has had a job. Could you imagine her as your coworker? :faint:

On another note Delores' husband seems like so much fun. I bet by 50 they will renew their vows. He went to her First Ladies night and he doesn't own that gym, that was nice. I was hoping they would shed light on her ex finance x 5 years and what happen. Delores seems so sweet.

I believe Delores' ex-husband is remarried, although he sure is around a lot.

I just read in one of the blogs it was the night before her fashion show and she was still prepping.