Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
First time going back to Paris post Covid in May and am going to try the lottery system again. The last two times I attempted pre-covid I was unsuccessful. I have a purchase history but no SA (previous one moved). My passport number changed too (wasn’t sure if that was needed to show previous history in Paris). All in all not too hopeful in securing an appt but still willing to try😅

I’m traveling with my husband and young children this time. I’m thinking of using their pp’s to apply to increase my chances.

Would it be crazy to get my kids cc’s in their names so they can “pay” if they do get an appointment?!

Also, I vaguely remember someone being frowned upon for doing this with their child who I think did end up with an appointment.

Has there been a policy change where they’ve caught on and implemented an age limit??
I can confirm that there is definitely an age limit of 18yrs as someone asked my SA this question at the Sevre store and was told categorically any persons applying has to be a minimum of 18yrs. Good luck x

Sharing my excitement here!!! I had been applying for a leather appointment daily for two weeks and on our last night, I got a text and an email saying I have a 3:30pm appointment in FSH. We had to leave Paris earlier so I went at 10:30am explaining that we had to leave Paris before the appointment. I was told to wait 30mins as all appointments between 10:30-11:00am had been filled. At 10:55, I walked up to the host and he registered me and said I was next to be seen. Long story short, I wanted a K25 in chevre but there were no K25 available, no mini Ks in all of Paris on the system but was offered the following:
K28 Togo bleu de prusse GHW - pass
K28 Togo Gris Pearle GHW - pass
K28 Clemence Rouge H GHW- Yesss!!!

Good luck to everyone else hoping for a leather appointment x

P.S: I tried attaching a picture but it’s apparently too large and I don’t know how to reduce image size without an automatic option from my iPhone x
Thank you all, here’s my newest addition using @880’s screenshot suggested method👏.

Attachments

• IMG_2259.jpeg
    IMG_2259.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 286
Thank you for chiming in! Did you specifically ask for ostrich or did it come up as a Picotin - Choice?
I did ask for Ostrich. Thought I would want a MK in Ostrich but as soon as our SA opened the box my husband and I both said "Wow." I was also offered a B25 Togo Etoupe (I posted photos earlier in this thread). We visited both FSH and Sevres in February and it was crazy busy when we were there.

• Love
Reactions: Goldenbelle and 880
I was in Paris for 4 days last week and was able to visit FSH and Sevres. FSH was as usual very busy. Tried to ask for a walk-in appt but was immediately shut down by the lady at the leather desk.

Sevres was less busy. Got a pair of Chypre. Tried asking for cancellation at around 11:30am but was told no and to come back again in the afternoon (on a Friday). Came back at around 5pm but the store was busy and the desk had a short line so I didnt even bother anymore.

Was really just trying for a Picotin18 but was told even for that I would need an appointment.

I was in Paris for 4 days last week and was able to visit FSH and Sevres. FSH was as usual very busy. Tried to ask for a walk-in appt but was immediately shut down by the lady at the leather desk.

Sevres was less busy. Got a pair of Chypre. Tried asking for cancellation at around 11:30am but was told no and to come back again in the afternoon (on a Friday). Came back at around 5pm but the store was busy and the desk had a short line so I didnt even bother anymore.

Was really just trying for a Picotin18 but was told even for that I would need an appointment.
Sorry to hear that. I had a similar experience in Sevre even with my SA trying to get me an appointment through the manager but no luck for an entire week as the system is now a lot stricter apparently, even for a non quota bag. About 4 ppl got Picotin 18s and 22s in gold on gold, gold on silver, black on gold and a couple other colours while I watched on🤣.I was lucky to have been successful at my online lottery appointment on our last night in Paris otherwise I would’ve returned home without an H purchase. Ppl weren’t lying when they said it’s gotten a whole lot harder in 2024.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I had a similar experience in Sevre even with my SA trying to get me an appointment through the manager but no luck for an entire week as the system is now a lot stricter apparently, even for a non quota bag. About 4 ppl got Picotin 18s and 22s in gold on gold, gold on silver, black on gold and a couple other colours while I watched on🤣.I was lucky to have been successful at my online lottery appointment on our last night in Paris otherwise I would’ve returned home without an H purchase. Ppl weren’t lying when they said it’s gotten a whole lot harder in 2024.
How did you lottery appointment go? Were you offered anything that you wanted????

Reactions: BreezyE
I was in Paris and my husband and I tried for online appts and walk-in requests for 8 days.

We didn’t have a very good experience with the leather hosts at FSH. We expected rejections but there was one incident which made us felt discriminated against. The lady in front of me got a walk in appt (heard the whole convo), but I was rejected outright without even having a chance to speak. I am a fan of the brand and have bought stuff at both my home store and in France. It was really hurtful and disappointing to be treated this way. (Ps: seems like what you wear does not matter).

However, on our second last day, we scored an online appt! No quota bags but was offered a mini 24/24 and Della cavalleria elan (which we took home). Glad that our SA and leather host at George V that day were really nice and kind, which made up for the day before.

Good luck to everyone who is applying and I was told that you can only use local WiFi to apply. Any other methods may jeopardize your chances.