Ode to Hermes shoes

We have 2 ode to H footwear threads, one is for SHOES only and the other for BOOTS only .

If your post is about BOOTS and NOT shoes, please post on the ode to boots thread here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422

If your post is about SHOES only, then post on this thread.

If if you have a reveal, comment, question about both please post about the SHOES on here and then go to https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422 and post about boots on there.

TY

I found those boots tts. Im a very true 6 and got them in size 6. I tried on 5 and 5.5 for comparison. While i can get my foot in as i have very narrow foot but 6 was the best fit in length. The smaller sizes fit me better width wise and in the ankle. Hth

I'm waiting impatiently for my size 36 from world wide search :sad:

Does anyone have experience trying on the Neo ankle boot? The last 6 months or so, I've been having issues with the sizing of H shoes. In the past, I was always a 37. Now, on occasion, I need a 36.5. How true to size are you finding the Neo? I want to order a pair, but want to choose the best size to avoid returning.

Any help would be appreciated.

I just tried them last weekend, and they're TTS. I take a 6.5 in flats and heels, and the 36 was too short lengthwise (since I'd be wearing socks in the fall and winter) and the 37 was definitely too big.

I just tried them last weekend, and they're TTS. I take a 6.5 in flats and heels, and the 36 was too short lengthwise (since I'd be wearing socks in the fall and winter) and the 37 was definitely too big.

The last H flats I bought were a 36.5. My store didn't have my size so I had them order and send my usual 37. They were too big....sent them back and ended up with 36.5 which was perfect. I'm glad you brought up socks, though. Maybe I should go with a 37. Ack!

I also tried these on in the silver multicolor. They were actually more comfortable than the black suede, but didn't have my size.
6F57150C-8349-4F46-A7DB-3E6B5BCBF68C_zps3bsnbilq.jpg
I love this pair! May I ask where did you find it or happen to have the reference number? I was told this color isn't available anymore when I started to ask. Would love to find a pair in my size. Is it true to size btw?

I love this pair! May I ask where did you find it or happen to have the reference number? I was told this color isn't available anymore when I started to ask. Would love to find a pair in my size. Is it true to size btw?

Sorry, I don't have the reference number to the silver/multi-color. It is true to size. I saw it at Wall Street NY, but they didn't have my size and I was told that not many stores in the US ordered it.

The reference number is H162018Z X8 , Naiada multicolor argent. They are true to size and comfortable. Good luck finding them!

Reactions: H. for H.