Ode to Hermes shoes

We have 2 ode to H footwear threads, one is for SHOES only and the other for BOOTS only .

If your post is about BOOTS and NOT shoes, please post on the ode to boots thread here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422

If your post is about SHOES only, then post on this thread.

If if you have a reveal, comment, question about both please post about the SHOES on here and then go to https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422 and post about boots on there.

TY

lala28

Mar 17, 2010
I purchased my first pair of Hermes shoes yesterday and absolutely love them! Prior to yesterday, I had really only seen Hermes sandals and didn't really appreciate the full Hermes line of men's/women's footwear. Since I don't really know much about Hermes shoes and didn't see another thread already covering this topic, I thought it would be fun to see photos of Hermes shoes / sandals / loafers/ pumps / boots, etc. owned by other TPFers. If anyone is interested, please post photos and perhaps there will be enough interest for the moderators to add an "Ode to Hermes shoes" thread! :biggrin:

shoeswithgown.jpg

shoes2.jpg

Lala28, can you tell me the name and the code for these shoes. I've been trying to describe them to my SA to try & find me a pair. They are absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations. TIA

The tag says:
Escarpins Bal 105 Chevre Veours Soie Noir/Bronze-Poivre
And the SKU number is:
H 102007Z 01370

I hope your SA locates a pair in your size and then you can post modelling :smile: photos for us!

I purchased my first pair of Hermes shoes yesterday and absolutely love them! Prior to yesterday, I had really only seen Hermes sandals and didn't really appreciate the full Hermes line of men's/women's footwear. Since I don't really know much about Hermes shoes and didn't see another thread already covering this topic, I thought it would be fun to see photos of Hermes shoes / sandals / loafers/ pumps / boots, etc. owned by other TPFers. If anyone is interested, please post photos and perhaps there will be enough interest for the moderators to add an "Ode to Hermes shoes" thread! :biggrin:

shoeswithgown.jpg

shoes2.jpg

Well done, Lala!! Really sweet dipdye ribbons too! Are they comfy?
I don't have much luck finding H shoes in my size (34 - 34.5) :sad:

Great idea for an Ode thread!!!

There's actually a shoes thread in the reference library, but no chatters.
Hermes Shoes!!! PICS ONLY!!!

The tag says:
Escarpins Bal 105 Chevre Veours Soie Noir/Bronze-Poivre
And the SKU number is:
H 102007Z 01370

I hope your SA locates a pair in your size and then you can post modelling :smile: photos for us!

Thanks for this information, do they fit true to size, would you say? I will be getting my SA on the case as soon as I get back