My new Chanels and my SA left left me a special gift!

i love both of your bags but the gold one is spectacular. i saw both the gold and silver next to each other at nordie, and while i am usually the silver girl, i couldn't put the gold one down. it's a piece of art and a keeper in my book! if i didn't already have the bronze python clutch i would have bought the gold clutch that matches your flap. the bags are stunning on you!

That's good to know. I am usually a silver girl too, but I need a gold bag so its good to hear the gold one is the better version of the two in this style. Your bronze python clutch sounds divine!

Ohhh, yay!! :yahoo: I still can't believe the sensor was left on haha, wtf is up with that?! :rolleyes: Anyway, now you can dazzle everyone with that gorgeous gold flap of yours! :heart:

I know and I can't believe the idiot SA tried to blame it on the mail room. The Chanel bag had so much tissue wrapped around it there is no way the mail room did that.

Anyway, I am really liking her a lot and can't wait to get the chance to wear her out!

wowwww! what a gorgious gold bag! I'm usually not into gold, but this one looks so yummie! Defenitely prettier than the gold madison.. And indeed perfect for the holidays.
It sure looks gorgious on you as well, you have such a perfect figure!
Congrats and glad you got that sensor-thing resolved.

GG, you look stunning as usual! I *love* the gold e/w on you! The color is TDF and it looks amazing against white and black. That was so nice of the SA to send you a little present w/the bag. :cursing: Don't these people look over the bag before they send it to their clients? We spend alot of money on these bags and they least they could do is take the time to look it over while wrapping it up. :tdown: The tweed bag is adorable, I love the color! :heart: Congrats again beautiful!

Hi all... I find myself keep coming back to look... does anyone has a pic of this gorgeous gold E/W in Silver? I remember a pfer posted one some time ago... I just can't find it now...:sad: and hopefully someone with the old look book could give me the style codes? :drool: I need to tell the SA what I am looking for , do I call it crushed silver EW? .... I'm in love............with this flap now :P

Here you go. :flowers:

07A A35282Y04543 45004