My new Chanels and my SA left left me a special gift!

wowwww! what a gorgious gold bag! I'm usually not into gold, but this one looks so yummie! Defenitely prettier than the gold madison.. And indeed perfect for the holidays.
It sure looks gorgious on you as well, you have such a perfect figure!
Congrats and glad you got that sensor-thing resolved.

awe....you are way too kind! Thanks! :heart:

GG, you look stunning as usual! I *love* the gold e/w on you! The color is TDF and it looks amazing against white and black. That was so nice of the SA to send you a little present w/the bag. :cursing: Don't these people look over the bag before they send it to their clients? We spend alot of money on these bags and they least they could do is take the time to look it over while wrapping it up. :tdown: The tweed bag is adorable, I love the color! :heart: Congrats again beautiful!

Thank you so much Jen! I hope you are getting lots of use out of your gorgeous gold flap!~!!!!!! Can't wait to see your next new purchase!

And my other new Chanel bag...

2000152374863702611_rs.jpg

Hi imgg, i'm hoping you can help me out. i am new to TPF and have recently purchased the same tweed bag you have, however mine looks slightly different from your photos. Can you tell me whether your leather chain is more tan or cream, and whether the interior pocket has a zip? Many thanks!

And my other new Chanel bag...

2000152374863702611_rs.jpg

Hi imgg, i'm hoping you can help me out. i am new to TPF and have recently purchased the same tweed bag you have, however mine looks slightly different from your photos. Can you tell me whether your leather chain is more tan or cream, and whether the interior pocket has a zip? Many thanks!

e-mel,

Since this is an old thread you may have better luck with a personal message to the TPF'er who had the bag like yours. I do see you are a new member, and I think you have to have posted 5 times and been a member for 5 days before you can send a personal message. So wait and see if you get a reply and if not, maybe you'll have 5 posts by then!

What a blingy bag for clubbing!!!:nuts:

So much for my ban! Oh well. I have been wanting a gold bag for a long time for the upcoming Holidays. I bought and returned the gold madison- did not like the gold patent. So after seeing this gold bag on a member here I ordered it from Saks. It's a very bright bronze/gold in a textured lambskin. I like it a lot more than the madison. What do you guys think of it? At first I wasn't sure, but its growing on me. Still not 1000% positive, but I do like it. Definitely a special occasion bag. Oh and as a special gift the SA left the sensor on it for me. :cursing:

2000189115921987512_rs.jpg