My new Chanels and my SA left left me a special gift!

imgg

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
So much for my ban! Oh well. I have been wanting a gold bag for a long time for the upcoming Holidays. I bought and returned the gold madison- did not like the gold patent. So after seeing this gold bag on a member here I ordered it from Saks. It's a very bright bronze/gold in a textured lambskin. I like it a lot more than the madison. What do you guys think of it? At first I wasn't sure, but its growing on me. Still not 1000% positive, but I do like it. Definitely a special occasion bag. Oh and as a special gift the SA left the sensor on it for me. :cursing:

2000189115921987512_rs.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5745.JPG
    IMG_5745.JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_5733.JPG
    IMG_5733.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_5734.JPG
    IMG_5734.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_5737.JPG
    IMG_5737.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 313
ooooh I love it, its sparkle-tastic.

What is making you unsure, is it the metallic colour? I truly believe metallics do take longer to get used to, but as you said, you didnt fall for the Madison, so its your decision, but it looks really great on you :yes:

ooooh I love it, its sparkle-tastic.

What is making you unsure, is it the metallic colour? I truly believe metallics do take longer to get used to, but as you said, you didnt fall for the Madison, so its your decision, but it looks really great on you :yes:

I think it's the color. IRL it is very bright. I do like it though!

^^^^ hee hee, your chanel certainly is exclusive for sure with that on there!

its terrible that they didnt check, gosh, im more worried tho, that when you take it back to take the sensor off, you wont be able to stop yourself getting something else ;)

^^^^ hee hee, your chanel certainly is exclusive for sure with that on there!

its terrible that they didnt check, gosh, im more worried tho, that when you take it back to take the sensor off, you wont be able to stop yourself getting something else ;)

haha! sounds like you know my shopping habits too well!