Moisturizer for oily skin?

Can anyone recommend a good moisterizer for acne prone,big pores, oily skin?
I've tried so many creams but nothing that seems to really work.I also seem to have dry skin in the area between my eye brows and my nose (even though I have blackheads there...strange)

Thank you ladies!
Alright! SO this used to be me.

I would like to say make sure that your cleanser is the right for you skin type and toner as well.
My cleanser is by Laura Mercier I used a 3 in 1 plus an added toner-obsessed! Toner helps to re-balance the PH of your skin. once its balanced-your half way there.

I am totally gushing over a product called Organic Elements Kiwi and Hawthorn, they actually regulate it on your MF (moisture factor) some of us only need to hydrate and some of us need to moisturrize and hydrate.

Hope this helps.

just remember that when you get to a balanced level-thats when you switch to keep it that way. kind of like weight loss- you loose and than maintain and its yours that way for a while.

Lower end - cetaphil! I have EXTREMELY dry skin in the winter time and I've tried everything from $5 lotions to $150 lotions, and this one works the BEST
Higher end - I can only use this during summer time but Boscia's oil free lotion. Light and fast-absorbing

I like Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration SPF 15. It's really lightweight, so probably wouldn't be enough for someone with dryer skin, but I use it in the summer.

After trying several oil absorbing moisturizers, including La Mer oil absorbing lotion among others, I finally found one that works great on my super oily skin. It is by Estee Lauder and it is called Clear Difference Advanced Oil Control Hydrator. $32.50 for 1.7 oz. I love it and I'm glad my search is over. Give it a try.

This works really good! :tup:

If you're looking for a water based moisturizer, the SA at MAC today told me that moisturelush is a water based cream. My BF has super dry skin and he said it wasn't moisturizing enough. I'm normal/combo leaning more towards the oily end and so far it feels nice on my face. And someone already recommended Clinique's Moisture Surge. ITA, it's a wonderful gel. I put it on on top of my moisturizer to keep my skin balanced.

Decleor AROMA PURETÉ – MATT FINISH SKIN FLUID.

This daily skincare product is ideal for combination and oily skin with permanent face shine. With its fresh, non-oily texture, it restores the exquisite softness of velvet skin while providing a sensation of freshness and lightness.
The skin is left with:

• AN INCREDIBLE MATT FINISH. Excess sebum is absorbed.
  • A VISIBLY MORE EVEN COMPLEXION. Dead cells are gently eliminated and pores tightened.
  • A “DEEPLY” PURIFIED AND REBALANCED EPIDERMIS. Imperfections diminish; excess sebum production is limited and rebalanced.
  • A PERFECTLY MOISTURISED EPIDERMIS. Particularly dry areas are continuously replenished. The skin regains its optimum moisture levels.:woohoo:
+
AROMESSENCE™ YLANG YLANG
An elixir of 100% pure and natural essential oils specially formulated for the daily care of combination and oily skin.
Thanks to its natural affinity with the skin, it:​
  • penetrates upon application to purify and balance the skin,
  • helps reduce excess of sebum and impurities,
  • complements the balancing, matifying properties of DECLÉOR AROMA PURETÉ MATT FINISH SKIN FLUID.
AROMESSENCE™ YLANG YLANG is the quickest and most direct beauty routine available to provide healthier looking skin, a clear, radiant complexion and long-lasting results.:yahoo:

( you use to oil just 3 drop before the cream )

i have combo skin, very oily on my forehead, and the best thing i've tried is the bobbi brown mousureizer... i think it is awesome because it feels really light on my skin and doesn't cause breakouts - highly recommend!!

i SWEAR by this, seriously, i've always had combination/oily skin, and i hated the sticky feel that i get especially when i sweat a little bit from the shower steam. I've recommended this to all my friends, and they've been very pleased with the results, and the price tag. :biggrin: it has REALLY helped with the break outs, it really soothes acne. However, it is Oil free, so it does not have a very rich base, which may be unsuitable for aging or dry skin.

http://www.cleanandclear.ca/en/prod_details.asp?productid=52

I have combo/oily skin and I love Merlot Grape Seed Moisturizer from Walgreens. It's lightweight but moisturizing at the same time.

Is this the product you use?: http://www.walgreens.com/store/prod...VPD&skuid=sku391366&id=prod391365#description

If so, it doesn't have sunscreen in it, does it? It sounds so nice, but I will burn just walking to class if I don't have sunscreen! lol

Edit: Oops- I found another picture of it on a blog and saw that it does have SPF 15! Thanks, peach.- I'm going to pick it up tomorrow!

I have combination skin and I use Neutrogena's oil free fresh moisturizer. I've tried Shiseido and Estee Lauder but this one is the most moiturizing and it's a good price. hehehe! :P
If part of your face is dry, maybe try changing to a more gentle face cleaner like cetaphil.

Is this the product you use?: http://www.walgreens.com/store/prod...VPD&skuid=sku391366&id=prod391365#description

If so, it doesn't have sunscreen in it, does it? It sounds so nice, but I will burn just walking to class if I don't have sunscreen! lol

Edit: Oops- I found another picture of it on a blog and saw that it does have SPF 15! Thanks, peach.- I'm going to pick it up tomorrow!

Sure! Let me know how you like it! Right now I'm using Olay Complete SPF 15, but it leaves me with a slightly white cast. I may have to go back to Merlot since it doesn't do that and has a really nice consistency.