Moisturizer for oily skin?

In the summer my only moisturizer is my sunscreen. I use serums to get actives into my skin year round.

In winter I really like Vichy Aquathalia (?). Walgreens is now carrying Vichy and LRP. It's the only thing that made my skin feel hydrated. Fails: Clinique moisture surge, KS oil free moisturizer.

In spring and fall, my very favorite is Ole Henriksen oil free moisturizer (blue jar). Same as the Vichy it makes my skin feel hydrated, not greasy or like it's just sitting on top.

Bear in mind my cheeks are dry but my Tzone could fuel a car! In winter I go thru 3 blotter sheets a day and in the summer it's close to 10 :O

In the summer my only moisturizer is my sunscreen. I use serums to get actives into my skin year round.

In winter I really like Vichy Aquathalia (?). Walgreens is now carrying Vichy and LRP. It's the only thing that made my skin feel hydrated. Fails: Clinique moisture surge, KS oil free moisturizer.

In spring and fall, my very favorite is Ole Henriksen oil free moisturizer (blue jar). Same as the Vichy it makes my skin feel hydrated, not greasy or like it's just sitting on top.

Bear in mind my cheeks are dry but my Tzone could fuel a car! In winter I go thru 3 blotter sheets a day and in the summer it's close to 10 :O

ETA The Ole Henriksen moisturizer is called Sheer Transformation.