Moisturizer for oily skin?

Years ago my skin was oiler/combo and I used cliniques skin texture lotion, loved it! It went on so light, felt great. I googled and searched but either they don't make it anymore or goes by a new name? Sorry! Any others heard of that cuz now I'm curious!
YES, I used that one for years!! They discontinued it about three years ago. It never irritated my skin and was just perfect.
Hmmm, I think Clinique makes great skincare for oily skin-maybe you should go check out what they have, I have also heard that oily skin still needs moisture.

Can anyone recommend a good moisterizer for acne prone,big pores, oily skin?
I've tried so many creams but nothing that seems to really work.I also seem to have dry skin in the area between my eye brows and my nose (even though I have blackheads there...strange)

Thank you ladies!

I love Sweet Japanese Girl soap from LUSH for blackheads. It has shea butter in it, so I use it at night. My makeup doesn't go on right if I use it before putting on makeup. You could also try Mario Badescu. Their online questionnaire is really good for pinpointing your concerns and suggesting products for you!

I recommend ANYTHING from Mario Badescu. You can go on their website and answer a questionaire based on your skin type/problems and they will give you recs. My skin has never looked better after starting to use their line!

I have combo/oily skin and I love Merlot Grape Seed Moisturizer from Walgreens. It's lightweight but moisturizing at the same time.

plenty of youtubers and beauty bloggers love this stuff. It's a big tub that will last you a long time and I think it has a nice scent. pretty good for acne prone skin. anything from mario badescu is good for helping combat blemishes and still moisturizing properly.

plenty of youtubers and beauty bloggers love this stuff. It's a big tub that will last you a long time and I think it has a nice scent. pretty good for acne prone skin. anything from mario badescu is good for helping combat blemishes and still moisturizing properly.

Yes, it's a huge tube that lasts a loooooong time! The consistency is really...fluffy. It glides on my face like whipped cream.

I have used Aveeno can't remember which line but it was SPF 30. Right now I am using Purpose which is SPF 15. Both are drugstore brands. Of the 2 I think I like the Purpose better.

And I am am very acne prone...both are noncomedogenic(sp?).

Thanks ladies! I'm just so sick of spending loads of money on products that don't work! The Merlot Grape Seed Moisturizer sounds amazing,but you can't get it in the UK,I think I will look on ebay :smile: