Moisturizer for oily skin?

Years ago my skin was oiler/combo and I used cliniques skin texture lotion, loved it! It went on so light, felt great. I googled and searched but either they don't make it anymore or goes by a new name? Sorry! Any others heard of that cuz now I'm curious!

I have oily skin and the La Mer gel actually didnt work that great, because i have some dry spots.

I've started using La Prairie advanced marine biology cream. It's really awesome.

I've oily skin and use Shiseido The Skincare moisturizer regularly. It comes in a light and a thick version (and another one in between, I believe). So I just buy the light version with SPF and it works like a charm.

my friend who has oily and sensitive skin really likes DDF's ultra-lite oil free moisturizing dew

P1837_hero.jpg

The best moisterizer I have EVER found is called "Udderly Smooth." My skin seems to get dryer and dryer with each passing year. I swear I used to get out of the shower and my face felt like it was going to crack if I so much as smiled, LOL. I really hate anything that has even the least bit of a greasy feel to it however. That's why this stuff is so awesome...no strong smell and zero greasiness. Oh, and you can buy it at RiteAid or Walmart for like 5 bucks for a 16 ounce jar:P
http://www.uddercream.com/

This stuff is the BOMB!

After trying several oil absorbing moisturizers, including La Mer oil absorbing lotion among others, I finally found one that works great on my super oily skin. It is by Estee Lauder and it is called Clear Difference Advanced Oil Control Hydrator. $32.50 for 1.7 oz. I love it and I'm glad my search is over. Give it a try.

Attachments

• EsteeLauder.jpg
    EsteeLauder.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 61
Truth Serum by Ole Henriksen -> it's one of the best serums i've ever used!

Facial Clear Solution by SK-II ->this has helped me cut the sebum production down by quite a lot, but doesn't make my skin oilier when i stopped using it.

Malin+Goetz Vit E Moisturizer Oil Free -> moisturizes without making the skin oily. absorbs very quickly.

Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion -> has got salicylic acid that helps clear and prevent blemishes and such.

I have oily skin, in my t-zone especially. I use much cheaper products than the previous ladies, so I'll give you my "budget" moisturizers, lol!

Currently, using Oil of Olay Complete Moisture Lotion, w/ the SPF 15. It works great, no break outs and is not too heavy.

I also really liked Purpose Moisturizer, SPF 15, but couldn't find it this last time. It's similar to Olay's.

I have tried the Dove Daily Moisturizer and thought that was okay, but kind of smelly and a bit heavy feeling after some time.