Man, oh man, I think I'm hooked on Smoking Slippers! Chanel 2012 Fall Flats Reveal

Thank you, demicouture, they are so fashion-foward! :coolio:

I hope you're successful in locating a pair! I provided the style number, etc., in an earlier post in this thread... I think it's on Page 2.

HTH!

thank you so so much!
i actually went to my store today JUST to locate them but as i thought they only had the "boring" patent version...
i hope i made enough of a fuss for my SA to work his magic!
he usually does... the style number is a great plus, thanks again!!

thank you so so much!
i actually went to my store today JUST to locate them but as i thought they only had the "boring" patent version...
i hope i made enough of a fuss for my SA to work his magic!
he usually does... the style number is a great plus, thanks again!!

You are most welcome! So sorry to hear your store didn't have the quilted ones. Did you try the patent version on for fit?

Your SA should be able to order them or have them transferred from another store (shouldn't be a hassle for him now that he has the style number).

Too funny! I can relate, we always have to purchase items for the loved ones back home. Wish you all the best with your resolution!

Okie okie I will be disciplined.... ONE item... something in that 12A Delish RED... still debating between the CWC and the M/L Flap.... I prefer the M/L flap but I DONT like the price... Decisions decisions....

This is love at first sight! Such great design. Love them- enjoy. I know that I will end up byuing them too. Do they come in different colors - like navy?

You're so right, and thank you! I fell "head over heels" and couldn't leave the store without them! :smile: You should try them, the leather is so soft, there's no pinching or need for "breaking them in".

As for other colors in this quilted style, I have only seen it in the black.

However, there is a rich black patent leather, and a burgundy/wine patent leather, both colors have the silver CCS, but neither patent is quilted on the top (just plain patent leather all over).
cocosaphire, I reeeeeallllllyyyyyy need to report back to you that I just snapped the last pair at NM in my size and could not be happier!!! :yahoo::happydance::happydance:Thanks to your reveal my dear as I had seen only the patent version previously. Love the shoe design, the soft leather. This will become my to go flat shoe this fall season! :hugs:

Okie okie I will be disciplined.... ONE item... something in that 12A Delish RED... still debating between the CWC and the M/L Flap.... I prefer the M/L flap but I DONT like the price... Decisions decisions....

Yay!! I'm so excited for you!! IMO either one in the red would be an excellent choice!
Please let us know which you decide on...can't wait to see your new beauty! :dothewave: