Man, oh man, I think I'm hooked on Smoking Slippers! Chanel 2012 Fall Flats Reveal

They are easy to wear, and can go with almost anything. I love the quilted leather on the top, with the silver CC.

The tops have an elastic on each side to add comfort, flexibility and ease of slip on and off. There is a black patent leather accent strip down the back.

The sizes appear to run small, as I had to go up one whole size larger than my usual size.
They are beautiful. I love them as well. Congrats

cocosapphire said:
You will never take them off!! They are lovely and so stylish! I wore them with a dark navy pant suit last week and it added such a polished, sophisticated flair! :cool:

I'll wait to see your reveal soon! Thanks for visiting!

I will be hunting these down as soon as I get home!

I'm now searching for tall leather boots, but haven't seen anything yet that causes me to take a second glance. I'd love to own a pair in dark navy or grey! ;)

And you? Are there any CCs on your radar?

Ha ha... still waiting for my $ tree to recover.... did some major damage over at the Orange side... last month from a wonderful seller and am on ban island now.

KIV ing the 12A red Flap Clutch with chain. I think that this will be a fabulous clutch for casual dinners etc... love the pop of red and am SO thinking and lusting about it.... I have been on the fence between this red and a tan clutch... I will probably use the tan clutch a bit more but this red is just so much to DIE for!

I will be hunting these down as soon as I get home!

Much success to you, ********! :salute: I've been so excited about these smoking slippers ever since I spotted them and slipped one on! :yahoo: Such a great versatile flat that can be worn with skirts, leggings, cropped or tailored (mannish) pants, tuxedo shorts suit, or bermuda shorts. They are less of a statement than a baroque shoe, which makes them so fun to wear! I'll be watching for your amazing reveal soon! :whistle:

Ha ha... still waiting for my $ tree to recover.... did some major damage over at the Orange side... last month from a wonderful seller and am on ban island now.

KIV ing the 12A red Flap Clutch with chain. I think that this will be a fabulous clutch for casual dinners etc... love the pop of red and am SO thinking and lusting about it.... I have been on the fence between this red and a tan clutch... I will probably use the tan clutch a bit more but this red is just so much to DIE for!

Oh-oh, not the dreaded:ban: :pout: Sorry to hear this, hope you recover soon. Congratulations on your new Hermes purchase!

Not to be an enabler, but OMG!! :drool: You've been drooling over the CWC, too? The red is super fab, it just makes my heart race!!! Okay, I should stop now, don't want to encourage you! :nono: Repeat after me: remember the ban...remember the ban.

I'd love to get the red, but since I purchased a new Reissue earlier this year, I've decided to wait until the end of the year to consider any new handbags.

Here's to self discipline! :ghi5:

Oh-oh, not the dreaded:ban: :pout: Sorry to hear this, hope you recover soon. Congratulations on your new Hermes purchase!

Not to be an enabler, but OMG!! :drool: You've been drooling over the CWC, too? The red is super fab, it just makes my heart race!!! Okay, I should stop now, don't want to encourage you! :nono: Repeat after me: remember the ban...remember the ban.

I'd love to get the red, but since I purchased a new Reissue earlier this year, I've decided to wait until the end of the year to consider any new handbags.

Here's to self discipline! :ghi5:

I'm planning to go to Paris in Nov... perhaps the ban might be lifted a little if the right bag comes along....

SO many things I wanna get...

For Chanel,
it is the CWC in 12A and your fab quilted smmmmmooking HOT slippers and a double CC Broach.

Then there are the CL shoes and more Orange Orange Orange!

I have two lists... One is the "I HAVE to get it" and the other is "OMG! I definitely HAVE to get it 100% for sure"

BUT since I am on Ban Island now... I have a "FORGET Ban Island list if my HG comes along!!!"

Tee hee hee....

Thank goodness there are many of us here on Ban Island and I feel SO much better with the support that I have from all the wonderful gals out there!

Cheers!