Man, oh man, I think I'm hooked on Smoking Slippers! Chanel 2012 Fall Flats Reveal

Aug 31, 2009
Greetings All!

I'm absolutely loving these new Chanel flats I picked up last week!! :happydance: I've been a fan of smoking slippers for some time now, and these flats are so chic and really, amazingly comfortable!

They're the perfect fall flats, and a smart alternative to the ballerina/ballet flats (indeed, I've purchased my fair share of a variety of ballerinas!). :P

So, without further delay, here's my reveal...

Attachments

• chanelslippers018.jpg
    chanelslippers018.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 4,145
  • chanelslippers017.jpg
    chanelslippers017.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 4,529
  • moreslippers048.jpg
    moreslippers048.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 3,911
They are easy to wear, and can go with almost anything. I love the quilted leather on the top, with the silver CC.

The tops have an elastic on each side to add comfort, flexibility and ease of slip on and off. There is a black patent leather accent strip down the back.

The sizes appear to run small, as I had to go up one whole size larger than my usual size.

Attachments

• chanslips006a.jpg
    chanslips006a.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 3,819
  • chanslips169.jpg
    chanslips169.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 3,522
  • moreslippers106a.jpg
    moreslippers106a.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 4,052
This is love at first sight! Such great design. Love them- enjoy. I know that I will end up byuing them too. Do they come in different colors - like navy?

You're so right, and thank you! I fell "head over heels" and couldn't leave the store without them! :smile: You should try them, the leather is so soft, there's no pinching or need for "breaking them in".

As for other colors in this quilted style, I have only seen it in the black.

However, there is a rich black patent leather, and a burgundy/wine patent leather, both colors have the silver CCS, but neither patent is quilted on the top (just plain patent leather all over).

Lovely! I saw those amongst the variety of smoking slippers at Neimans on Sunday...I love the design of these the best, but for my wardrobe, I wish they also came in a color other than black... I just do not wear much black, and already have my HG black accessories...but now your pictures have tempted me again... If they appear in a brown or earth or jewel tone, I will have to snap those up, but wow, OP you wear them very well! Love them! Congrats

Lovely! I saw those amongst the variety of smoking slippers at Neimans on Sunday...I love the design of these the best, but for my wardrobe, I wish they also came in a color other than black... I just do not wear much black, and already have my HG black accessories...but now your pictures have tempted me again... If they appear in a brown or earth or jewel tone, I will have to snap those up, but wow, OP you wear them very well! Love them! Congrats

Aww! Thank you for your sweet message! :hugs:

I'm disappointed too that there aren't any other colors besides the black in the quilted style. And, as I mentioned in another reply above, there is a black patent and a burgundy patent (without the quilted top), but unfortunately not the earth tones you're looking for.

I am contemplating the black patent leather, as it had a very rich/dressy look, that would pair nicely with business suits.

Greetings All!

I'm absolutely loving these new Chanel flats I picked up last week!! :happydance: I've been a fan of smoking slippers for some time now, and these flats are so chic and really, amazingly comfortable!

They're the perfect fall flats, and a smart alternative to the ballerina/ballet flats (indeed, I've purchased my fair share of a variety of ballerinas!). :P

So, without further delay, here's my reveal...

Very beautiful slippers, congrats :smile: