Man, oh man, I think I'm hooked on Smoking Slippers! Chanel 2012 Fall Flats Reveal

I'm planning to go to Paris in Nov... perhaps the ban might be lifted a little if the right bag comes along....

SO many things I wanna get...

For Chanel,
it is the CWC in 12A and your fab quilted smmmmmooking HOT slippers and a double CC Broach.

Then there are the CL shoes and more Orange Orange Orange!

I have two lists... One is the "I HAVE to get it" and the other is "OMG! I definitely HAVE to get it 100% for sure"

BUT since I am on Ban Island now... I have a "FORGET Ban Island list if my HG comes along!!!"

Tee hee hee....

Thank goodness there are many of us here on Ban Island and I feel SO much better with the support that I have from all the wonderful gals out there!

Cheers!

Have a great time in Paris! :party:

The ban could cramp your shopping style, but BE STRONG!

With my penchant for shopping, it's always difficult to visit Paris without making a major purchase! :sad:

Have a great time in Paris! :party:

The ban could cramp your shopping style, but BE STRONG!

With my penchant for shopping, it's always difficult to visit Paris without making a major purchase! :sad:

I'll go with the resolution to only pick up ONE major item.... the only problem is that it will be ONE item for me, one item for hubby, one item for DD, one item for mom, one item for dad.... etc...

Ha ha.. Ha...

But you are right that I have to be disciplined..... and thanks for your appreciated support.....

E

The smoking slippers look so good with the items you've paired them with. I'm sure eveyone on the forum will take a second look! I saw them earlier this week at NM and noticed the quilted pair. Enjoy!

I'll go with the resolution to only pick up ONE major item.... the only problem is that it will be ONE item for me, one item for hubby, one item for DD, one item for mom, one item for dad.... etc...
Ha ha.. Ha...
But you are right that I have to be disciplined..... and thanks for your appreciated support..... E

Too funny! I can relate, we always have to purchase items for the loved ones back home. Wish you all the best with your resolution!

The smoking slippers look so good with the items you've paired them with. I'm sure eveyone on the forum will take a second look! I saw them earlier this week at NM and noticed the quilted pair. Enjoy!

Aww, thanks for the compliment, so sweet of you to say! They've really added a spin to my wardrobe! When I got mine a week ago, the NM SA said they had just arrived a couple days prior, so they're starting to hit many of the NM stores now.

Last edited:
omg!! fab fab fab!
i am heading there now and will have to make sure my SA finds these pronto! congrats!

do you by any chance have the code/reference for them?:flowers:

Thank you, demicouture, they are so fashion-foward! :coolio:

I hope you're successful in locating a pair! I provided the style number, etc., in an earlier post in this thread... I think it's on Page 2.

HTH!