Lululemon!

darkangel07760 said:
I have been trying very to revamp my daily non work wardrobe and I wonder what everyone else thinks of wearing lulu outside of the yoga studio. What tops and bottoms look best without looking like I am going to the studio in 5 minutes? Thanks :smile:

I have worn my wunder crops a couple of times. I coupled it with a tshirt and a vest

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I have been trying very to revamp my daily non work wardrobe and I wonder what everyone else thinks of wearing lulu outside of the yoga studio. What tops and bottoms look best without looking like I am going to the studio in 5 minutes? Thanks :smile:

I wear my lululemon all the time! I wear studio crops quite a bit...they work with regular tanks, tees or crb's. I'll wear my crb's with shorts, jeans etc. In the winter I'll wear wunder unders with boots and sweaters. Since I'm so small chested there isn't much point for a normal bra so I wear my lulu sports bras quite a bit. Overall their clothing really is pretty versatile if you are looking for casual day wear. It makes it easier to justify the price, too, when you wear it to workout and run errands etc.

I wear my lululemon all the time! I wear studio crops quite a bit...they work with regular tanks, tees or crb's. I'll wear my crb's with shorts, jeans etc. In the winter I'll wear wunder unders with boots and sweaters. Since I'm so small chested there isn't much point for a normal bra so I wear my lulu sports bras quite a bit. Overall their clothing really is pretty versatile if you are looking for casual day wear. It makes it easier to justify the price, too, when you wear it to workout and run errands etc.

I tried on the studio pants and really liked them! I am planning on getting a pair or two for sure. What are crb's?

CRBs are the cool racer backs...it's one of lulu's staples. The studio pants/crops are really light, you don't have to worry about showing wrinkles, and they are very comfy. I also like them for traveling!
Nice! Good to know. I am considering how tight my yoga pants should be. I am hoping to lose a bit of weight so I might size down my pants. Any thoughts?

Nice! Good to know. I am considering how tight my yoga pants should be. I am hoping to lose a bit of weight so I might size down my pants. Any thoughts?

I'm usually the same size in all the bottoms..the only time it varies is with the studio crops or stills. I prefer my crops to be tight/fitted, but I don't want a muffin top or them to wrinkle behind the knee (if they do that they are too small). I also don't like the waist to be too loose. The more you try their stuff on, the more you will get an idea of what size is best for you.

I'm usually the same size in all the bottoms..the only time it varies is with the studio crops or stills. I prefer my crops to be tight/fitted, but I don't want a muffin top or them to wrinkle behind the knee (if they do that they are too small). I also don't like the waist to be too loose. The more you try their stuff on, the more you will get an idea of what size is best for you.

I definitey agree. Thanks!

mishybelle said:
Me too, I'm 5'2". I'll have to check out the skirts for the taller ladies! I'd love to wear them golfing!

I finally went into my local lulu and they had the black and the white Run Pace Setter skirts in all sizes, Reg and tall. I went with the Tall version too since it offers an extra 1-2 inches in length. I cant wait to wear them on the court or the green!

Has anyone tried the chaturanga tank? I got it this weekend and love how it keeps the girls intact, but I noticed some very obvious back fat/underarm bulging. Anyone else notice this? I think it's from the snug fit along the chest. Should I keep it? Is it possible to have support without bulges?

Attachments

• image-1614968582.jpg
    image-1614968582.jpg
    577.4 KB · Views: 561
  • image-1170175097.jpg
    image-1170175097.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 567
Has anyone tried the chaturanga tank? I got it this weekend and love how it keeps the girls intact, but I noticed some very obvious back fat/underarm bulging. Anyone else notice this? I think it's from the snug fit along the chest. Should I keep it? Is it possible to have support without bulges?
i have that tank. i had to size up to fit my chest (and it still supports it). i don't have any of the bulging.