Lululemon!

I just got 3 different pant styles and sized up in all of them. I probably should have gone 1 size, I went 2 as I was feeling bloated that day. I got the Poise pants and i thought they were supposed to fold over, so now thats how I have to wear them or there's a big gap all around my waist lol. But I love the ankle length, it's so cute.

Has anyone tried the chaturanga tank? I got it this weekend and love how it keeps the girls intact, but I noticed some very obvious back fat/underarm bulging. Anyone else notice this? I think it's from the snug fit along the chest. Should I keep it? Is it possible to have support without bulges?

I would try one size up. Let me know how it works out. :smile:

I would try one size up. Let me know how it works out. :smile:

did you try going up a size?
I can't wear any of their tanks w/ shelf bras. Not made for girls w/ big tatas :sad:

i have that tank. i had to size up to fit my chest (and it still supports it). i don't have any of the bulging.

I tried the next size up, and the tatas didn't feel as secure. I could probably wear my tata tamer underneath, but that's just way too many layers (tank + shelf bra + tata tamer + cups) for my taste. The straps were also looser. Hmm... maybe it wasn't meant to be :nogood:

ur so lucky! i have to try and get there tomorrow. my luck they're sold out
my store was just getting them tomorrow so hopefully your store will have just gotten them :smile: i can't believe they sold out so fast online. luckily i had an alarm set for 330 am for it lol. i was pretty sure both WU crops would be added so i made sure to get up. that's dedication lol:roflmfao:

my store was just getting them tomorrow so hopefully your store will have just gotten them :smile: i can't believe they sold out so fast online. luckily i had an alarm set for 330 am for it lol. i was pretty sure both WU crops would be added so i made sure to get up. that's dedication lol:roflmfao:

i didn't even know they made it online! wow, you are serious!! ok, i am headed there after work :biggrin:

I got the power purple wu's but passed on the ray---word is they are pretty see through. I am debating about the swiftly though...the bright color would be great for night time cycling.

Hey ladies, I'm backkkk!

So today, I got lucky and found a Lululemon running-jacket thing for 6$! It is a super pretty color and it fits just right around my waist. But how would I clean it? I'm scared it would shrink :sad:

I always put mine on the hand wash setting and air dry them. Lulu items are preshrunk so no worries there, but they need to be washed delicately. Don't use fabric softener and zip it up when you wash it (so the zipper doesn't snag it).

emcosmo1639 said:
I always put mine on the hand wash setting and air dry them. Lulu items are preshrunk so no worries there, but they need to be washed delicately. Don't use fabric softener and zip it up when you wash it (so the zipper doesn't snag it).

I did normal setting then a quick dry.