Lululemon!

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
I do! Tennis! Pace Setter skirts are my fave - also Ta Ta Tamers ;)

Oh good! I was worried the skirts might be too short for golf, but I guess they're perfect for tennis! Hehehe, I guess I'll put off taking up golf for a little longer.

On another note, I bought an aquamarine crb off eBay. The color and fabric are amazing. I love crb's anyway, but wow. This must be brushed or something because it's super soft compared to my others

How tall are you? The regular length is pretty short, and I'm 5'2"! lol!
I bought 2 in talls for days when I have running around to do after tennis and they're not "long" at all on me.

some pretty new stuff up today. I also have 3 new power dance tanks coming today.... :whistle:

I love love the new inner heart bra, but I actually don't own any lulu bras. is the fit usually similar to how tanks with shelf bras fit? like if I wear a 4 in the power dance tank should I get a 4 in that bra?

some pretty new stuff up today. I also have 3 new power dance tanks coming today.... :whistle:

I love love the new inner heart bra, but I actually don't own any lulu bras. is the fit usually similar to how tanks with shelf bras fit? like if I wear a 4 in the power dance tank should I get a 4 in that bra?

i love lulu's bras, i'm big fan of the flow y bra (love!) - for me, they run tts with my lulu top size.

i love lulu's bras, i'm big fan of the flow y bra (love!) - for me, they run tts with my lulu top size.

thanks so much for the opinion. unfortunately I am s-o-l as apparently everyone else also thought the new bra was beautiful and I got caught up at work early this morning... oh well, I bet they will restock eventually!

The new bra kind of reminds me of the Cross My Heart bra (my absolute fav) so I snatched it up just in case. I also grabbed the new flash CRB (dune stripe or something) and the porcelaine wu's. Since the wu's are reversible it's easier to justify them for me.

Soooo there is this exercise studio called the Dailey method that sells lululemon and this past weekend they were having a 20% off sale! So I finally bought my first lululemon crops (the groove crop) and the no limits tank both all in black. I did a hot power yoga class yesterday and the top and the crop worked out great! Omg they were so comfortable! So happy with what I bought.

The website is very funny. I wanted to buy a couple of define jackets online but they only had limited colors. So i went to a lululemon near me and they had like 4 different colors in all sizes! I got two in black and this dark denim color. Everything i saw online that had few sizes available were in my store for every size! Guess no online shopping for me.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I have been trying very to revamp my daily non work wardrobe and I wonder what everyone else thinks of wearing lulu outside of the yoga studio. What tops and bottoms look best without looking like I am going to the studio in 5 minutes? Thanks :smile: