Lululemon!

the porcelain groove pants are not yet available on the lulu site! I must have these, this color looks divine!

Already uploaded online and sold out. Now you just have to keep your fingers crossed that your store got them or will get them. They didn't have talls online and never got talls in the grey ones so I'm guessing I'm out of luck--but they are beautiful.

:woohoo:We want porcelaine talls!!!

Thanks! I was wondering if the top was really tight across the chest area and upper arm area. Do you mind me asking what sizes you have and what the measurement is across the chest and upper arm area? Thank you!

no, they're not too tight, the upper arm is a little small like most lulu long sleeve tops but they are larger than say the run swiftly tech long sleeve or the cabin long sleeve or any of the manifesto tees.

I'm 5', about 115 pounds, small chested (like a 34 A), and I have it in a 6 and in an 8. I could have easily gone smaller though, I just like my stuff looser and longer. I pretty much wear the 6 in public and the 8 around the house.

unfortunately I can't measure for you as I'm in a totally different state than where my tops are for the next 6 weeks. I've actually been regretting not bringing one with me, I really should have.

let me know if you have more questions, sorry that I couldn't be more specific.

Those suckers are short!!!! They're best for Bikram or hot yoga. Although, I'm going to try Bikram in the next couple of weeks, I couldn't see myself in those shorts (too much booty & hips for them :shame:smile:. I will say they're comfy but I felt a little exposed in them.

that's what I'll use them for, Bikram yoga. I don't have too much booty or hips, so I'm ok in that department :biggrin: I just want to know how much, if any, they rise.

This is the other brand I was looking into:
http://www.zweetsport.com/shorts.aspx

Lululemon freak over here! Just discovered this brand as I have really been living an active lifestyle. Love love love their crop pants and jackets! Great quality, wicks away sweat. I LIVE in my wunder crop pants!

I have a wonderful suspicion that dh took the kiddies to Lululemon to mothers day shop for me. I have never bought any fancy yoga clothes lol. Fingers crossed! Or else it was Williams Sonoma...I'm gonna think positive on this one!

no, they're not too tight, the upper arm is a little small like most lulu long sleeve tops but they are larger than say the run swiftly tech long sleeve or the cabin long sleeve or any of the manifesto tees.

I'm 5', about 115 pounds, small chested (like a 34 A), and I have it in a 6 and in an 8. I could have easily gone smaller though, I just like my stuff looser and longer. I pretty much wear the 6 in public and the 8 around the house.

unfortunately I can't measure for you as I'm in a totally different state than where my tops are for the next 6 weeks. I've actually been regretting not bringing one with me, I really should have.

let me know if you have more questions, sorry that I couldn't be more specific.

Thank you so much! ;)