Involuntary Coach ban support group

I now have 18 bags--down from at least 25 when I joined this group (ok, I'm not counting a clutch and a wristlet). I'm going to give away one bag (doubt it will sell) and put another for sale next month. That will be 16. Still like it to be lower because I would like a good red bag.
That is great E! You are doing real well! I am happy for you :smile:. I wish I can get it down to a smaller number like yours but it will be real hard. I am better off today than a year ago so baby steps for me.

So sounds like you're a hobo kinda gal (sounds odd [emoji6] lol). Wow you're so close to your ideal number. That's awesome! After looking at them all do you find there's a color you want to add that you don't have? Or do you feel like you have that pretty much covered?
Thanks BBG! I wouldn't mind adding another purple bag -- I only have my Marine duffle and a blue/purple Bal -- that's it.

Reactions: eleanors36
That is great E! You are doing real well! I am happy for you :smile:. I wish I can get it down to a smaller number like yours but it will be real hard. I am better off today than a year ago so baby steps for me.
Nothing wrong with baby steps! Took me a year to get to this point. My other motive is that we're going to move next year! I don't want to pack a lot of stuff!
Thanks BBG! I wouldn't mind adding another purple bag -- I only have my Marine duffle and a blue/purple Bal -- that's it.

Nothing wrong with baby steps! Took me a year to get to this point. My other motive is that we're going to move next year! I don't want to pack a lot of stuff!

Good decision to downsize with the move next year. I should also keep that (the possibility of moving) in mind. This madness/problem (lol) started after I moved to where I am now three years ago. If I have to move tomorrow, it would be a nightmare to pack my purses properly.

I haven't seen it IRL. I haven't been to a Coach boutique in months (the one near me closed so i have to drive about 30+ mins to go to one). Maybe I should take a trip there next month
Sounds like a good idea. You may need to call before you go to make sure the store has that particular bag. Your experiment with bags reminds me of what I started doing two years ago with sweaters. We moved to Indiana 17 years ago for my position, and I am from Florida East Coast with 12 years outside of Atlanta. I started buying sweaters by the bucket. Because my skin is sensitive, I eventually started buying cashmere (J Crew and Neiman Marcus brand on sale). I realized two years ago that drawers and shelves were stuffed with sweaters, so I got them all out to see what I really liked. I started selling them and donating others then and still am. Wake up call #1!

Reactions: Iamminda
Sounds like a good idea. You may need to call before you go to make sure the store has that particular bag. Your experiment with bags reminds me of what I started doing two years ago with sweaters. We moved to Indiana 17 years ago for my position, and I am from Florida East Coast with 12 years outside of Atlanta. I started buying sweaters by the bucket. Because my skin is sensitive, I eventually started buying cashmere (J Crew and Neiman Marcus brand on sale). I realized two years ago that drawers and shelves were stuffed with sweaters, so I got them all out to see what I really liked. I started selling them and donating others then and still am. Wake up call #1!

Isn't it amazing how things can accumulate so quickly. [emoji33]