Involuntary Coach ban support group

Ok so today I did another assessment of my bags. I categorized them by styles (hobo, shoulder/crossbody, and satchel). Also I categorized them by colors (13 colors in total. for example, blue includes robin and tourmaline etc, I didn't separate tourmaline as teal). Very interesting for me to see this. Not sure how I am going to use this info yet.
I like this idea, too. Are you noting the keepers you've had from the past couple weeks?

Here are a few more Rogue shots. The only thing I'm not real crazy about is the kisslock, but it's also a unique feature that seems fun. I love the sides of it because when I carry it on my shoulder, which I will, the side construction stands out. Very well made and lovely leather. It's the best bag I've ever owned. Of course, for the price it should be!! :biggrin: :facepalm:

Attachments

• roguetop.jpg
    roguetop.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 80
  • rogue full.jpg
    rogue full.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 84
  • rogue side.jpg
    rogue side.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 80
  • rogue handles.jpg
    rogue handles.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 88
Here are a few more Rogue shots. The only thing I'm not real crazy about is the kisslock, but it's also a unique feature that seems fun. I love the sides of it because when I carry it on my shoulder, which I will, the side construction stands out. Very well made and lovely leather. It's the best bag I've ever owned. Of course, for the price it should be!! :biggrin: :facepalm:

That's a beauty and glad you're loving it! I have kisslock closures in my Dinkys and I love them. It gives it that vintage feel. Some people didn't like them because they felt they took up space. Not me. I love them! [emoji3]. Where are they in the Rogue?

I am going to tell you how stunning this bag is every time you post, sorry but I can't help it!!!
[emoji2].
Thanks for the eye candy!!!

I don't think I'll be using the kisslock, it would have been nice if there was a zipped pocket instead but oh well.

Reactions: eleanors36
That's a beauty and glad you're loving it! I have kisslock closures in my Dinkys and I love them. It gives it that vintage feel. Some people didn't like them because they felt they took up space. Not me. I love them! [emoji3]. Where are they in the Rogue?
Kisslock is in the middle zipper compartment. I put my office keys, a lip gloss, and a couple other small items in it. It's a distinct feature. Yeah, that vintage look!

I am going to tell you how stunning this bag is every time you post, sorry but I can't help it!!!
[emoji2].
Thanks for the eye candy!!!

I don't think I'll be using the kisslock, it would have been nice if there was a zipped pocket instead but oh well.
You're welcome! You have a couple, don't you? I'm really glad I didn't get the 36. I think that might be too big. Sometimes I just look at this bag and am amazed at the detail. I'd probably do the same with a dinky, but I decided to go for a larger bag.

You're welcome! You have a couple, don't you? I'm really glad I didn't get the 36. I think that might be too big. Sometimes I just look at this bag and am amazed at the detail. I'd probably do the same with a dinky, but I decided to go for a larger bag.

I am afraid to see this bag IRL. I don't think I could control myself.

I have one, I just brought it home the first week of August. It was the first time I was able to see them IRL and was going back and forth between black and dark denim. They didn't have any of the decorated ones or the larges, but I was internet stalking and decided on the regular size.
If they had this one in stock I think I would have gone home with this, but I actually do not have a black everyday bag and decided my black bag should be a statement bag. I believe Coach hit the nail on the head with the Rogue as a statement bag - of course in every color and with the different design features as well.
At the end of the day, you can't go wrong with any Rogue.
I am waiting until Fall before I break her out and am every excited about it too!
I think the medium size is perfect too!

Wow E! This is definitely a showstopper! Just gorgeous! Have you started using it yet? Enjoy this most special bag!

Wow E! This is definitely a showstopper! Just gorgeous! Have you started using it yet? Enjoy this most special bag!
I think so too! Yes, I moved in yesterday. I consolidated some things, which was good because when a bag is big, I just keep throwing stuff in it. Not good for my shoulder!! This is a good size for me--very comfortable. Thank you, I!

I am afraid to see this bag IRL. I don't think I could control myself.

I have one, I just brought it home the first week of August. It was the first time I was able to see them IRL and was going back and forth between black and dark denim. They didn't have any of the decorated ones or the larges, but I was internet stalking and decided on the regular size.
If they had this one in stock I think I would have gone home with this, but I actually do not have a black everyday bag and decided my black bag should be a statement bag. I believe Coach hit the nail on the head with the Rogue as a statement bag - of course in every color and with the different design features as well.
At the end of the day, you can't go wrong with any Rogue.
I am waiting until Fall before I break her out and am every excited about it too!
I think the medium size is perfect too!
Everyone needs a special black bag, and this is a special bag! Good choice. I like that red, too, but for now, I'm back on the island. I've never really had a statement bag, and I agree. It really is one. Can't wait to see yours!

Reactions: HeatherL
That is a good idea. Are you finding yourself drawn to any particular style and/or color?

I like this idea, too. Are you noting the keepers you've had from the past couple weeks?

Thx gals! So far, I have more hobos than crossbody/shoulder bag(like Dakotah)/satchels combined. Not a surprise! In terms of colors, I have the most bags in light blue (tourmaline, light blue Dakotah, etc), followed by pink and black (tie). Since I have pretty much downsized by half, it is hard to select more to sell. I still have a couple listed -- once they are sold, I will be at my ideal number (actually one less, woohoo). I think I want to add 3 more Bals so I will need to cut a couple more bags somehow. I am finding I love my Black Bal First so much -- I may need another black one in a different size. Anyways, thanks for helping me bounce ideas around :smile:.

Thx gals! So far, I have more hobos than crossbody/shoulder bag(like Dakotah)/satchels combined. Not a surprise! In terms of colors, I have the most bags in light blue (tourmaline, light blue Dakotah, etc), followed by pink and black (tie). Since I have pretty much downsized by half, it is hard to select more to sell. I still have a couple listed -- once they are sold, I will be at my ideal number (actually one less, woohoo). I think I want to add 3 more Bals so I will need to cut a couple more bags somehow. I am finding I love my Black Bal First so much -- I may need another black one in a different size. Anyways, thanks for helping me bounce ideas around :smile:.
No, this isn't a surprise! Sometimes it helps to see everything grouped together. Bal first in black is a beautiful bag!

Reactions: Iamminda
I now have 18 bags--down from at least 25 when I joined this group (ok, I'm not counting a clutch and a wristlet). I'm going to give away one bag (doubt it will sell) and put another for sale next month. That will be 16. Still like it to be lower because I would like a good red bag.

Reactions: katlun and HeatherL

So sounds like you're a hobo kinda gal (sounds odd [emoji6] lol). Wow you're so close to your ideal number. That's awesome! After looking at them all do you find there's a color you want to add that you don't have? Or do you feel like you have that pretty much covered?

I now have 18 bags--down from at least 25 when I joined this group (ok, I'm not counting a clutch and a wristlet). I'm going to give away one bag (doubt it will sell) and put another for sale next month. That will be 16. Still like it to be lower because I would like a good red bag.

Wooohooo! I was starting to notice the sand was starting to feel a little lighter. [emoji14]

Reactions: whateve