Involuntary Coach ban support group

Great! You're on a rooooooll! [emoji3]. Come up with any to sell?

Maybe you could make a pact with yourself not to buy any new bags until you've worn every one? Feasible?

Not sure yet! I should be happy with the bags I have but there are still a few bags i would like to get. But I must sell a bag or two first.

Yep, still speed dating my purses! Used about a dozen bags so far for 1-2 days each. I actually find that there are a few bags I want to keep using past the second day so those are clear winners. It's been a good experiment because I feel like, oh boy, I am using a new bag every day or every other day. There are bags that I haven't used in months because I tend to save the darker colors for the winter months. I am hoping that I don't buy a new purse until I have used every single one of my purses. Think I have mentioned this before, I have about a dozen mostly older purses that I don't count as part of my main collection so I have more than enough purses (lol). Here is a pic of one of my older purses that I don't want to give up -- a suede Lucky Brand hobo.
love this color and suede but I am not kind to suede, love it but I am just not kind to that leather

Reactions: Iamminda
I say you can lust over a bag, some bags are so pretty but just don't work for you for various reasons, so lust them from a far
and for me right now it's the whiplash rogue, and it's sold out so I am going to just have to lust after it :smile:

Agree about lusting over a bag. Maybe we can think of buying purses in the same ways as dating guys -- is he marriage material (lifetime compatibility) or a short fling (so darn cute but won't work in so many ways)?

I think most of us struggle a bit. I just splurged and jumped back on. I've thought about my husband and family going through my stuff too. I have clothes with tags on them, and bags with tags on, so why did I get the stuff? Being in this group has helped me think about what I buy. I love that phrase HS said--can love a bag but don't have to own it? Not sure if that's phrased correctly.

Yep, me too. I hear HS's famous line in my head "you can like a bag but not own it".

SO true!! Are your ears ringing yet, HS? Hehe. Seriously though I totally agree. That's why I enjoy tpf and seeing all the different handbags. There are so many gorgeous bags out there that I can appreciate and not need/shouldn't own for various reasons.

Ok so today I did another assessment of my bags. I categorized them by styles (hobo, shoulder/crossbody, and satchel). Also I categorized them by colors (13 colors in total. for example, blue includes robin and tourmaline etc, I didn't separate tourmaline as teal). Very interesting for me to see this. Not sure how I am going to use this info yet.

Ok so today I did another assessment of my bags. I categorized them by styles (hobo, shoulder/crossbody, and satchel). Also I categorized them by colors (13 colors in total. for example, blue includes robin and tourmaline etc, I didn't separate tourmaline as teal). Very interesting for me to see this. Not sure how I am going to use this info yet.
That is a good idea. Are you finding yourself drawn to any particular style and/or color?