***Hermes Riding in the Passenger Seat***

Here's a total throwback pic from like 5 yrs ago (I can't believe it's been that long already!) with my first B... And like 2 weeks later the ombré wallet showed up ������

Omg I didn't even have two matching twillys yet Hahahaha terrible!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 1,244
This bag induces so much happy! Love it! :biggrin:

Thank you dear IF [emoji3] I'm a neutral girl but love looking at your colourful accessories and bags. My SO is a playful summerbag and this is probably as bold as I can go.

I always smile when I see this SO [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Amazing! And the little rodeo is such a perfect match!!

Your SO has rendered me speechless, IF! Everything is adorable! 😍

This bag puts a smile on my face every time I see her! She is stunning!

[emoji7]PER-FEC-TION!!!!!!![emoji7]

:ty::ty::ty:

Here's a total throwback pic from like 5 yrs ago (I can't believe it's been that long already!) with my first B... And like 2 weeks later the ombré wallet showed up ������

Oh I love this bag!!! Is it 30 or 35.

Oh I love this bag!!! Is it 30 or 35.

Oh how I wish Goldie was a 30 but she is a 35..... my ONLY 35.... I still :heart: her although she is heavy as a truck.
I do plan on trading her in for a 30 eventually... but she is my first so it pulls on my heart stings when I think about it.

I'd love to have this baby in my life. Gold B30 would complete my collection.

Oh how I wish Goldie was a 30 but she is a 35..... my ONLY 35.... I still :heart: her although she is heavy as a truck.
I do plan on trading her in for a 30 eventually... but she is my first so it pulls on my heart stings when I think about it.

It's a beautiful B35.[emoji169]
I'm the same with many acquisitions. I become sentimentally attached[emoji6]