***Hermes Riding in the Passenger Seat***

Now, that's snazzy! :tup:
You're lucky, it's freezing in Dallas. But I'm snuggled up watching the Texans game right now. :biggrin:

We took advantage of the few hours of sunny 60 degrees. It's quickly heading toward cold and gloomy so I'm also snuggled up but avoiding the Texans game. I walked in the door just in time to see KC run our ball back to the 50yd line. If nothing else, we're consistent with the turnovers!

Hi BBC, here are the twillies.View attachment 3223304

Now this is funny....I just looked at those Twillies yesterday, but I didn't take them....when I wrapped them, they looked too orange....i guess you do a much better job at it than I do!

Beautiful weather for a cruise in the '46 Ford today. View attachment 3236160

Here's my 32 Rouge Casaque Sellier Kelly out for a spin. :smile:

Miss Kelly 25 and wallet out and about today!

I love everyone's front seat company!!! Such pretty pairings with the Twillies and bag charms, too. Lately I've been having company in my front seat with one or the other of my DSs....where to put the bag???

So pretty! Love the colors in this picture.

Oh, Ladybaga, your Rouge Casaque Sellier...this bag is one of my favorites on tpf :love:

Thank you rainneday! She likes to hang out. :smile:
This is the best red EVAH! Such a gorgeous lady. :tup:

Thank you scndlslv. I love this shade of red, too. Very easy to wear. H should make this a permanent color for red lovers.

I love everyone's front seat company!!! Such pretty pairings with the Twillies and bag charms, too. Lately I've been having company in my front seat with one or the other of my DSs....where to put the bag???[/QUOTE]

Miss Kelly 25 and wallet out and about today!