***Hermes Riding in the Passenger Seat***

Oh how I wish Goldie was a 30 but she is a 35..... my ONLY 35.... I still :heart: her although she is heavy as a truck.
I do plan on trading her in for a 30 eventually... but she is my first so it pulls on my heart stings when I think about it.

Gorgeous! It's nice to have your first still with you, it brings back that nostalgia feeling.

Oh how I wish Goldie was a 30 but she is a 35..... my ONLY 35.... I still :heart: her although she is heavy as a truck.
I do plan on trading her in for a 30 eventually... but she is my first so it pulls on my heart stings when I think about it.

IF, love all your photos! Especially this one.❤️❤️..My first B was also a B35 in gold, it means a lot to me since she was my first...and I will never let her go even though at time she feels heavy ...:P I managed to downsize my wallet when I use my B35 and it actually helps. :biggrin:. I recently got a pair jumping boots in the camel color with GHW to go with my Goldie :graucho:

Just found this thread and what a fun idea! Love everything I see and all are killing me! 😍😍😍
Here I am sharing my K35 in passenger seat 😊
Ops, Sorry didn't buckle up the safety seatbelt for her, lol...😉😉

Attachments

• 1452702893909.jpg
    1452702893909.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,059
Don't mean to monopolize this thread but I love taking pics of my babies hahaha [emoji294]️[emoji94][emoji294]️

I think I stopped whatever I was doing and just stared at all the pictures you posted of your STUNNING B's! What colors! TDF my dear Israeli_flava [emoji7][emoji173]️

I love taking my babies all over town in my passenger seat. There are no back seats.:graucho:

Thanks for letting me share.

WHOA! My dear tonkamama I am truly drooling! Your collection of H bags are just amazing! Wow wow wow![emoji7][emoji7]

Traveling with a little history here... 1959 Kelly
View attachment 3239953

Wow! Who would have thought! She looks young and amazing [emoji173]️

Just found this thread and what a fun idea! Love everything I see and all are killing me! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Here I am sharing my K35 in passenger seat [emoji4]
Ops, Sorry didn't buckle up the safety seatbelt for her, lol...[emoji6][emoji6]

Omg! My sweet friend I LOVE your K!!! Which color is it pls? Simply gorgeous![emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I change passengers daily [emoji7]
View attachment 3240973

So pretty with the rodeo! :sigh: