***Hermes Riding in the Passenger Seat***

Now this is funny....I just looked at those Twillies yesterday, but I didn't take them....when I wrapped them, they looked too orange....i guess you do a much better job at it than I do!

I love everyone's front seat company!!! Such pretty pairings with the Twillies and bag charms, too. Lately I've been having company in my front seat with one or the other of my DSs....where to put the bag???

Thank you BBC! You are too funny about your DSs in the front seat! They, indeed, are truly precious cargo. :smile:

Thank you BBC! You are too funny about your DSs in the front seat! They, indeed, are truly precious cargo. :smile:

Yes, they are, but it gets a little cramped, the "three" of us! DS1 is pretty good at catching my bag when it starts to slide off the top of the storage compartment between the front seats.

Sadly, I realize that I will probably be posting very few shots here. We spend so much time driving to and from NYC, the car just unavoidably gets a bit yucky (last time DH actually used the word "Ebola" last time he drove it. I said more like "botulism"...although we do exaggerate [emoji6]). I put about 25,000 miles on it every year, and it's only about 25-30 miles each way.

Yes, they are, but it gets a little cramped, the "three" of us! DS1 is pretty good at catching my bag when it starts to slide off the top of the storage compartment between the front seats.

Sadly, I realize that I will probably be posting very few shots here. We spend so much time driving to and from NYC, the car just unavoidably gets a bit yucky (last time DH actually used the word "Ebola" last time he drove it. I said more like "botulism"...although we do exaggerate [emoji6]). I put about 25,000 miles on it every year, and it's only about 25-30 miles each way.
LOL! Not "ebola" :lol: My DS and niece recently moved in with me so I usually have a passenger now too. Today, we folded my niece into the back seat to go to brunch and she said, "Auntie, we need to get a special seatbelt for your purse!" LOL! :biggrin:

I can't get over how stunning your SO is! I dream of her too :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Thank you dear IF [emoji3] I'm a neutral girl but love looking at your colourful accessories and bags. My SO is a playful summerbag and this is probably as bold as I can go.

I just love this thread.
I constantly snap pics of my passengers :giggles:
I'll start with my fav.....

I always smile when I see this SO [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]