DES in Korea 2024 - AB, Wink, Marble, Thank You, Yellow, etc...

Their original quote was $8000. When I tried to book the surgery, they bumped up to 10k due to ptosis revision which was left eye only. But they charged me for both eyes anyway.

Oh wow, I didn't except to be that high. So what have you decided?
I am down to Wink and Thank You. Wink’s price is less than half of Thank you. I read some bad reviews about Wink in this forum. I am a bit worried. I probably choose Thank you. I already spent $5000 for air and hotel. I really don’t want to make a second trip if anything goes wrong.

I am down to Wink and Thank You. Wink’s price is less than half of Thank you. I read some bad reviews about Wink in this forum. I am a bit worried. I probably choose Thank you. I already spent $5000 for air and hotel. I really don’t want to make a second trip if anything goes wrong.
True, did u get consultation from others? I am trying to get online consultation first. Looking at JT, eyeho, symphony and ilac.

True, did u get consultation from others? I am trying to get online consultation first. Looking at JT, eyeho, symphony and ilac.
I did online consultations with Eyeho and Ahn Sung Min. Both of their price are even higher than Thank You. Especially Ahn Sung Min, they suggested a lot of unnecessary surgeries that I didn’t ask for.