DES in Korea 2024 - AB, Wink, Marble, Thank You, Yellow, etc...

seachelles

Mar 11, 2024
hi all! i'm going to korea the end of may and getting my eyes fixed. my eyes are super hooded and fatty, so when i noticed forehead wrinkles from lifting my eyebrows to compensate for it, i knew it was time. 💀

so far i've booked consultations at the following 3 clinics, and am considering a few others. would love to know opinions or experiences! especially if you're getting incisional DES.

booked:
- AB Plastic Surgery with Dr. Park
- Wink with Dr. Choi
- Marble with Dr. Suh

other clinics i'm considering:
- Thank you
- TS
- Yellow
- Zestar
- JT
- Yuno

please feel free to add me on KKT to chat too :smile: @michellethelam

Hi @seachelles! I also narrowed it down to Marble with Dr. Suh and Thank You with Dr. Kim after reading everyone's reviews on here. My surgery was a few months ago in January so I hope my experience will help with your planning!

I did my consultation at Thank You first and was impressed by how thorough it was. Dr. Kim used an eyelid tool to map out how the in-out line & semi-out line would look on me, and for each fold type, he showed me 2-3 crease heights for me to choose from. It was a lot to take in so I asked many questions to help me weigh the tradeoffs. The whole process felt collaborative because he wanted me to define what was natural to me; he never pushed his ideals onto me. I felt confident leaving the consultation because I knew we were on the same page and he would deliver the results I wanted.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same for my consultation experience at Marble. Dr. Suh used a toothpick to map creases on my eyes but he couldn't show them to me. He said my eyelids weren't holding onto the drawn creases, but he reassured me that he would give me the results I wanted based on the reference photos I shared on WhatsApp. He rushed out of the room shortly afterward when he received a call. Overall the consultation was under 10 min compared to my 30-minute consultation at Thank You.

I ended up going with Thank You because I wasn't confident Dr. Suh could deliver the results that I wanted.

Reactions: Texas60
Hi @seachelles! I also narrowed it down to Marble with Dr. Suh and Thank You with Dr. Kim after reading everyone's reviews on here. My surgery was a few months ago in January so I hope my experience will help with your planning!

I did my consultation at Thank You first and was impressed by how thorough it was. Dr. Kim used an eyelid tool to map out how the in-out line & semi-out line would look on me, and for each fold type, he showed me 2-3 crease heights for me to choose from. It was a lot to take in so I asked many questions to help me weigh the tradeoffs. The whole process felt collaborative because he wanted me to define what was natural to me; he never pushed his ideals onto me. I felt confident leaving the consultation because I knew we were on the same page and he would deliver the results I wanted.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same for my consultation experience at Marble. Dr. Suh used a toothpick to map creases on my eyes but he couldn't show them to me. He said my eyelids weren't holding onto the drawn creases, but he reassured me that he would give me the results I wanted based on the reference photos I shared on WhatsApp. He rushed out of the room shortly afterward when he received a call. Overall the consultation was under 10 min compared to my 30-minute consultation at Thank You.

I ended up going with Thank You because I wasn't confident Dr. Suh could deliver the results that I wanted.
Hi! Can I DM you on KKT to ask you about your experience? I’m also considering Dr Kim at Thank you

hi all! i'm going to korea the end of may and getting my eyes fixed. my eyes are super hooded and fatty, so when i noticed forehead wrinkles from lifting my eyebrows to compensate for it, i knew it was time. 💀

so far i've booked consultations at the following 3 clinics, and am considering a few others. would love to know opinions or experiences! especially if you're getting incisional DES.

booked:
- Wink with Dr. Choi
- Marble with Dr. Suh

- Thank you
- TS
- Yellow
- Zestar
- JT
- Yuno

I just did my nose in View

booked:
- Wink with Dr. Choi
- Marble with Dr. Suh

- Thank you
- TS
- Yellow
- Zestar
- JT
- Yuno

Where did you end up choosing?!

booked:
- Wink with Dr. Choi
- Marble with Dr. Suh

- Thank you
- TS
- Yellow
- Zestar
- JT
- Yuno

Hey i'm going to DM you if that's alright!

Hey! How can I get in contact with you, I've narrowed down to Thank you and Wink. Dr. Kim seems very meticulous but not as natural as Dr. Choi from Thank you. I'd love to chat :heart:. Hopefully your recovery is going well.