Cash or charge your LV?

Cash or charge your LV

• cash/debit

• charge

Results are only viewable after voting.
I charge everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) on my credit card and the full balance gets paid when the bill comes. For me at least, it would be silly to pay any other way considering getting to keep the money in my account earning interest, rewards, and 100% satisfaction guarantee if anything should go wrong.

I already posted but thought of something I wanted to add ... I pay cash mainly because years ago I learned the hard lesson of thinking I'll pay off what I charge each month - falling for those - sign up today and save x% offers ... found myself with lots of credit card debit I couldn't pay off at the end of the month. I had to buckle down and pay them off - I just don't trust myself to risk that mess again!

I use my CC for everything! I even tried to buy a car last year with it but the car company didn't allow it without a surcharge. I thought it would get me fantastic rewards but the surcharge would have negated it so I just put the down payment on my CC and paid the rest with a cheque.

Credit but I always pay off all my credit cards at the end of the month in full. So it is almost the same as cash but I get my milage/cash back from my credit cards at the end of the year.