Cash or charge your LV?

Cash or charge your LV

• cash/debit

• charge

Results are only viewable after voting.
Credit and pay it off every month. We never carry any cc debt. I only deal with plastic and never carry cash. I use my Nordstrom Visa, and get Nordstrom dollars as a reward for charging a certain amount. Can't beat that!

cash...haha i guess its a family thing, weve always paid for unessary things in cash or well debit if im traveling...

and ummm urr uhh i just maybe the only 24 year old that doesnt have a credit card!!! :smile:

Never cash, Always charge. Never cash because I order online from elux to save on the 8.65% ny tax, and the 4% cashback from cashback sites, and charge to get the 1% back on my credit card. That's practically a sale! lol.

i don't use cash that much in general. Anything over $15 i use a cc for. I like dealing with numbers and just transfer things around online rather than repeatedly going to machines, take out paper dollars etc. Not to mention how many GC's i've gotten with my points. :biggrin:. I also don't ever know how many paper dollars i would need in a day, and i'm not gonna walk around with hundreds of dollars on the streets of nyc.